Default Boat Show Programs

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that our boat show programs for Supra and Moomba just launched and they are the most aggressive promotions we have ran in over a decade.

Moomba is $5,000 off both 2024 and 2023 models, much more than usually offered.

Supra is 3 years of covered maintenance (huge) for both 2024 and 2023 models. This one is something we have never done before and we hope everyone sees the value in it, because we think it's an absolutely great deal and different than any other promo.

If you have questions, let me know or contact your dealer.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that our boat show programs for Supra and Moomba just launched and they are the most aggressive promotions we have ran in over a decade.

Moomba is $5,000 off both 2024 and 2023 models, much more than usually offered.

Supra is 3 years of covered maintenance (huge) for both 2024 and 2023 models. This one is something we have never done before and we hope everyone sees the value in it, because we think it's an absolutely great deal and different than any other promo.

If you have questions, let me know or contact your dealer.

Thanks!
    Are the maintenance schedules covered by what’s listed in the manuals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400