Default 2006 Moomba Mobius XLV for sale

Selling my 2006 XLV to upgrade to a Mojo. The boat runs perfect. Just had a full ignition tune up, V-drive/trans serviced, upgraded stereo with two remotes (cabin/rear), upgraded upholstery, upgraded ballast bags, replaced sprinkler valves with ball valves, added swivel racks and kept stock racks for ample board storage. We love this boat but want to get a newer one so it must go. Trailer is solid, new tires last season, oil bath bearings (no packing) upgraded to LED lights. please see FB post below for pics and can provide more pics upon request. asking $39K OBO. Boat is located in Kansas.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...7-b22e315bf49c
    2006 Mobius xlv
    2006 Ford F150 4x4
    Kansas Livin'

I see you also have it on onlyinboards. my advice is to get some more pics. the one sideways one on there won't help it sell when there's another one in the same state for sale that will be your "competition" with much more pics and OI continues to grow weekly with new listings.

all my .02 but I have sold 3 boats on OI with great success. hope you have the same luck.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

thanks for the tip
    2006 Mobius xlv
    2006 Ford F150 4x4
    Kansas Livin'

struggled to upload additional pics on OI but I did fix the main pic. fingers crossed
    2006 Mobius xlv
    2006 Ford F150 4x4
    Kansas Livin'