Default Seat Repair / Upholstery

Hello all. I have 2004 Moomba XLV and one seat section requires repair and a reupholster. The section is the one that converts to a rear viewing seat. I took it apart yesterday and found the base is some kind of aluminum honeycomb. Because that section is only supported on three sides, the ongoing wear and tear of people stepping in and out of the boat has bent the two concerns. I tried a local dealer to see if that seat was still available (long shot) and was told no. Has anyone encountered this or does anyone have any ideas for a work around?IMG_1147.jpgIMG_1149.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2004 XLV - 340 HP

Here is a cmpany that makes them. The panels that is. You might do an internet search and find some more. Or just use a thick piece of polyethylene panel and put an aluminum angle or steel c chanel under the unsupported edge for more rigidity.

https://www.flatironpanelproducts.com/store.html

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Local upholsterer.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Thanks for the replies. There was an indentation on each side and I thought that was from factory. Probably the corners had already started to collapse when I bought it several years. I’ll try my local upholstery place first and then move to the other two options.
    2004 XLV - 340 HP