Thread: Supra SV

Default Supra SV

Was traveling for work and stopped into a local Supra dealer to kill some time. They had a new SV in stock, what a sweet boat. Unfortunately had a little sticker shock but I’ve been out of the wake boat game for a couple years so probably just what it is these days. Crazy the technology and features packed in it. As a former SR owner I’d give this a hard look if in the market for that 21-22’ range. It’s a lot of boat for that size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by smitty75 View Post
    Was traveling for work and stopped into a local Supra dealer to kill some time. They had a new SV in stock, what a sweet boat. Unfortunately had a little sticker shock but I’ve been out of the wake boat game for a couple years so probably just what it is these days. Crazy the technology and features packed in it. As a former SR owner I’d give this a hard look if in the market for that 21-22’ range. It’s a lot of boat for that size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, like a mini-SL and but not the mini-SL price tag. There is one posted on social media with the big super-charged motor.

The Supra prices from 2018-19-20 are now the 2024 Moomba prices for some of the models. But the Moomba models have a lot more tech vs 3-5 years ago.
    2018 Supra SL400