Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Giy on the lake is selling his 2018 craz.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Guy on the lake is selling his 2018 craz.

2021 Moomba Makai

Both hardly used.
    2018 Supra SL400

Not really no. Especially to be 2018 models

2021 Moomba Makai

Talked with my buddy this weekend who works at Merc…He said they are seeing a major slow down on engine sales between 9 and 150 HP - obviously the folks who buy in this HP category are most effected by interest rates and inflation.

150HP and up category no slow down in sight..
    2021 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post
    Talked with my buddy this weekend who works at MercÂ…He said they are seeing a major slow down on engine sales between 9 and 150 HP - obviously the folks who buy in this HP category are most effected by interest rates and inflation.

150HP and up category no slow down in sight..
    Yea seems the be the status quo. That range seems to have less money and not spending as much.

I would hold strong on your price. I have been in the market for a new Supra for 3 years now. Every year I keep talking myself into the price and then it jumps another freaking $40k and I give up. And I can tell you I am totally out on nearly $280k for a Supra. So, I have almost reverted back to buying another Moomba to gat a little large boat with more storage. Only thing that has really held me back is there is nothing wrong with my boat, so why pay $40-$50k to get an extra foot and some new features that are just nice to haves. I think boats like yours are going to loose less value than the luxury boats that are pushing $300k. If someone can afford to spend over $200k on a boat, they are likely going to buy new unless they find someone with the exact same taste in colors and features, and the boat hasn’t been trashed. I honestly think all this customization can hurt the resale also. I see boats all day long that I wouldn’t even consider because I can’t stand the colors. The local dealer has a few Supras on the lot and there is no way I would buy one even if they discounted $100k off the boat. Your boat colors are nice and neutral, so I don’t see you having that problem. I think the issue is you are in Ohio and the season will be over in a month or two and everyone is waiting to see what prices do over the winter….at least that is what I am doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

I'm with Jcarter on this.
    I'm in Ohio also and I have been looking to make the jump for new tech. Your Makai is real nice and priced aggressively. I just want to make the jump to a lux brand when I upgrade. I would have done it this year but then proces jumped and interest rates did the same.

Hold tight....it will sell.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

The biggest mistake on customization is picking a poorly thought out color way.

Most dealers built boats look like an after thought and it takes a decent eye to put an appealing color way together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    The biggest mistake on customization is picking a poorly thought out color way.

Most dealers built boats look like an after thought and it takes a decent eye to put an appealing color way together.
    agreed and also on the interior schemes. chill tek or not, any color other than white is crazy in the southwest. even our light grey gator flooring in the last tige by noon in july was too hot to walk on with bare feet. had to either keep socks on, towels on the floor or continue to douse with water to walk on it.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten