Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Power tower is a cool upgrade. How does the Bimini stowe? Is it similar to the current t Supra Bimini?
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    It has a rear sunshade option.
    You can, just lock the bimini in the down position with the pins on the outside, really easy.
    I love all the new optional additions to the Moomba line. Amazing.

Did any tweaks get done to the engine compartment dividers, more/better engine/trasnmission sound dampening or higher/adjustable seat?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    You are correct in the Supra has used the 16" prop for a couple of years. You've got to remember, we are just talking about half an inch here BUT this is where the whole package comes into place. Yes, its the same engine and transmission but different hulls, different weights of the boat, and also a slightly different performance expectation. Yes, Moomba and Supra are both part of Skier's Choice, but our engineering direction comes from different places.
    Moomba has got all their bases covered with boat sizes. Have you guys ever brainstormed ideas into building a boat that's sole purpose was to be a surf boat? No regard for skiing/tubing/wakeboarding/cruising....just shape the hull for surfing, cap it at 8 passengers, slam it with 8k ballast stock, put in 12 pumps, 3 batteries, whatever it takes but have the largest stock displacement possible with 8 or myabe max 10 passengers?
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Power tower is a cool upgrade. How does the Bimini stowe? Is it similar to the current t Supra Bimini?
    It's a "hard" bimini, similar to the old Z5 but this one folds down with the tower. So you don't stow it, it's always out.

It's a "hard" bimini, similar to the old Z5 but this one folds down with the tower. So you don't stow it, it's always out.
    Is there an option for a foldable one? How easy is it to remove if you did not want it up? I know thats not the case most of the time, but there have been times we cruise without it deployed.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Between not having to deal with folding out a bimini and also not having bugs all over the speakers and tower I think moomba is back on top of the budget line!
    Will all models get the dual screen and passenger audio control?
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post

I guess the Makai, Mojo and Craz are the new " Supras" of 2019 with likely MSRPs easily getting up in to the 160s..... Crazy that Supra, Malibu, Gs are basically Super Boats and that isn't even talking about Paragons or Pavatis....?
    I was thinking the same. Back in 2018-2019 a boat like a Supra SA could be found at the same price points as these newer upper level Moomba boats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

How much is the power tower option or is this the new standard tower?

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    I love all the new optional additions to the Moomba line. Amazing.

Did any tweaks get done to the engine compartment dividers, more/better engine/trasnmission sound dampening or higher/adjustable seat?

Moomba has got all their bases covered with boat sizes. Have you guys ever brainstormed ideas into building a boat that's sole purpose was to be a surf boat? No regard for skiing/tubing/wakeboarding/cruising....just shape the hull for surfing, cap it at 8 passengers, slam it with 8k ballast stock, put in 12 pumps, 3 batteries, whatever it takes but have the largest stock displacement possible with 8 or myabe max 10 passengers?
    Yes, we’ve discussed a lot of things….maybe I should keep my mouth shut on this, however. Haha.

For everyone, all of Moomba 2024 is released now. I would encourage you to reach out to your dealer on questions, especially pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    How much is the power tower option or is this the new standard tower?

E/pex tower is the option. Pro tower is standard.
    Looks like dual screens are standard on most models.

Price point for "budget" boat line is getting up there. I'm seeing leftover stock tier 1 boats for the same price as new tier 2 boats. I would be in the market if interest rates weren't 8-9%.....lmao
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    E/pex tower is the option. Pro tower is standard.
    Looks like dual screens are standard on most models.

Price point for "budget" boat line is getting up there. I'm seeing leftover stock tier 1 boats for the same price as new tier 2 boats. I would be in the market if interest rates weren't 8-9%.....lmao
    Per Drew:

• E/Pex Power Tower (Mojo and Makai)

• Dual Stern Thrusters (Mojo and Makai)

• Dual Screen Dash (Kaiyen, Craz, Mojo, Makai)

• Activity/Rider Presets (All)

• Passenger Screen/Updated Glovebox (Kaiyen, Craz, Mojo, Makai)

• Pro Tower Standard (Kaiyen, Craz, and Mojo)

• 4 New Gelcoats and much more!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold