Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

These new features really set Moomba apart from the completion. IMO I agree these are more like a 2019 Supra in terms of features and such. Really nice upgrades! If interest rates weren’t so damn high right now I’d be selling my Max and ordering a new Mojo with all the bells and whistles. I really dig the new spearmint flake and slate blue gel colors.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

I agree, the new Mojo is nicer than my 18 SA. But I'd have to demo it. My wakes and waves are elite. I came from a 15 Mojo. Demoed a new design Mojo a couple years ago and it didn't compare to the SA. Could be different now.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I agree, the new Mojo is nicer than my 18 SA. But I'd have to demo it. My wakes and waves are elite. I came from a 15 Mojo. Demoed a new design Mojo a couple years ago and it didn't compare to the SA. Could be different now.
    I agree the gen2 SA wake and waves when dialed in is elite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Is there an option for a foldable one? How easy is it to remove if you did not want it up? I know thats not the case most of the time, but there have been times we cruise without it deployed.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    If you want to fold the bimini, I suggest sticking with the Pro Tower. The E/PEX bimini is similar to the Z5, it does not fold. It will fold down under the windshield with the tower but you cannot fold it back, like Pro Tower bimini.

Can anyone go into more detail about the 3D fish view on the dual screen? How far away from the boat can you see. We have a small reservoir that has a couple shelves that I am aware of but makes me nervous every time I hop behind the boat. What are the controls like for the music on that screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    If you want to fold the bimini, I suggest sticking with the Pro Tower. The E/PEX bimini is similar to the Z5, it does not fold. It will fold down under the windshield with the tower but you cannot fold it back, like Pro Tower bimini.
    I assume the bimini just stays up while on the trailer as well at hwy speeds? Or do you need to fold the tower down so the bimini is down under the windshield to help with wind?
    2021 Makai

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER761 View Post
    I assume the bimini just stays up while on the trailer as well at hwy speeds? Or do you need to fold the tower down so the bimini is down under the windshield to help with wind?
    You can fold it down or leave it, just has to be locked in place with the pins on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Bmac View Post
    Can anyone go into more detail about the 3D fish view on the dual screen? How far away from the boat can you see. We have a small reservoir that has a couple shelves that I am aware of but makes me nervous every time I hop behind the boat. What are the controls like for the music on that screen?

I'm not sure on how far you can see, but it maps pretty far ahead of you so you can definitely see shallow spots coming. Music is a separate screen on the new Garmin screen and it is really cool as well. Much better interface than the old head unit, IMO

Got to see a 2024 SL today at the dealer. Slate blue and black is a nice combo. The new features are pretty nice and impressive.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Drew, what’s the dry weight on the Tykon? Can’t seem to find it on the website…
    2020 Kaiyen