Default pics of my new 07 LSV

We went to the pro wake tour in acworth yesterday and I snapped a few pics of my new 07 LSV

[/img]

damn man, I wish I knew you were out there on the water. I was there sat and sun checkin out the boats and the riders, pretty sick show. i would of given you gas money and brought the brews for everybody. Love the boat by the way. Watching that show just made me want to get another boat so bad.

We had a boat load both days out there, I had so much fun I was ready to go back to work monday to get some rest . I'm up to 7 hrs now and the wake is great. I am having a problem with the wake plate, one of the cyl's is leaking atf and the plate stops working when the fluid level gets low. I'm going to have a new one sent to me so I can change it before this weekend and not have any downtime.

Quote Originally Posted by rbc_racing
    We had a boat load both days out there, I had so much fun I was ready to go back to work monday to get some rest . I'm up to 7 hrs now and the wake is great. I am having a problem with the wake plate, one of the cyl's is leaking atf and the plate stops working when the fluid level gets low. I'm going to have a new one sent to me so I can change it before this weekend and not have any downtime.

Rbc,

If your boat is an 07 I woud check with the dealer about your wakeplate and if there are any recalls relating to the "relay". Mine had a recall and it almost caught fire...tons of smoke. Hope its not that
    Contrary to popular belief, a boat does not run on "Thank Yous"

this isn't related to the relay one of the cyl's is leaking fluid. My boat was built from may 1st to the 8th, I think thats after the relay recall but I will double check anyway.

Nice looking ride rbc - much too UGA for me though

I was at Allatoona as well Sat. but we decided to leave around noon, 1-ish. My boat is in 'bama and it was killing me to watch and not play

On a side note, I had picked up a wakesurf board cheap and had it out at the lake for the 1st time this weekend. Sun, we tried it out and I was able to ride it fairly well with rope/handle. The 'beginner' falls are alot less painful than catching an edge