Default No power to gauges / battery checks out / Thoughts on next steps?

2007 Outback V....Pulling the boat out for the first time this year and battery seems to be good (registering 12.5 volts at the terminals). Follow that back to the starter solenoid and still getting 12.5 volts. Following it from there its seems to go underneath the distributor cap (not really a cap though) and goes in several directions. One larger wire goes back to the alternator and I assume that another one is headed up front but can't see its path. If I go up front under the dash there is a larger red wire that goes to a terminal bus bar. I have zero volts there. I am assuming that is the basic path here but not sure where to be looking in between the starter and that bus. I understand that there is a fusebox back in the engine compartment but maybe I am just not seeing it. Any ideas on where to go from here? Thoughts on where to look?

I get absolutely nothing at the dash on any of the gauges. I had connected a jumper battery to the battery initially thinking my issue was just a bad starter battery but that now seems not to be the problem. I also checked that the fuse at the starter is not tripped. It is out on the dash beside the ignition and the button is pushed in. My boat has only one battery so no switch to contend with.

Thinking this has to be something simple but not sure where to look at this point.

12.5 Volts at Battery.jpg12.5 Volts at Starter.jpgWires from Starter.jpgBus under dash 0 volts.jpg

Default Problem solved

Simplest solutions are usually the best. Found a breaker switch right beside the battery box behind the observer seat. Just reset that breaker and the problem was solved. Breaker looks like this:

Battery breaker.jpg

I did read on another post where someone had mentioned to check the kill switch as well. Wasn't my problem but if you are reading this post that is another easy thing to overlook that might straighten you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Smith Outback V View Post
    Simplest solutions are usually the best. Found a breaker switch right beside the battery box behind the observer seat. Just reset that breaker and the problem was solved. Breaker looks like this:

Battery breaker.jpg

I did read on another post where someone had mentioned to check the kill switch as well. Wasn't my problem but if you are reading this post that is another easy thing to overlook that might straighten you out.
    I think that breaker has caused a problem for everyone at some point.

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)