Default Forum Login Issues

Anyone having issues with logging into your account? I’ve had to re log in every time I go to a new page on here…. Took me about 15 logins to be able to make this post lol. Not sure what’s up. I talked to someone else and they said they couldn’t get a new account set up because it was glitching out….
    -Scott

2000 Moomba Mobius V

I get lots of PM's from new users waiting for authorization that never comes. I no longer get notifications from subscribed threads or PMs. I'm just a straight web user, no Tapatalk for me. I'm thinking the forum needs an upgrade or refresh but I honestly have no clue who would handle that.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I think most have migrated to FB and other group pages...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    I get lots of PM's from new users waiting for authorization that never comes. I no longer get notifications from subscribed threads or PMs. I'm just a straight web user, no Tapatalk for me. I'm thinking the forum needs an upgrade or refresh but I honestly have no clue who would handle that.
    Marketing has been trying to get in touch with the company that hosts this site and get this fixed. Their responses haven't moved much along though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    Marketing has been trying to get in touch with the company that hosts this site and get this fixed. Their responses haven't moved much along though.
    If Bergermaister has access to download the whole database, (the entire forum, since it was first created), or anyone else you trust does, SC should do that and find a legit forum management company that will manage it for them, (e.g. deal with technical support, stop spammers, etc.) Get automated weekly or daily backups downloaded to SC own servers as a form of secure redundancy. $100 per month.

If the current forum management company is dragging their heels, take your business elsewhere imo.
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods