Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 Supras

2024 Supra changes are massive. Should be releasing late this month. The stereo is absolutely insane.

Default 2024 Supras

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Like MC’s towers that fold to the rear? Ha ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't say MC towers weren't functional lol

Drew, looking forward to the reveal, Is Supra sticking with JL audio?

Last edited by larry_arizona; 07-13-2023 at 09:02 AM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Will be interesting to see the changes. If the FXone tower does make it to Moomba wouldnt it likely come with a pretty decent price hike? Maybe it could be an option like the pro tower was for some of the Moomba line.

mjb929rr - a 2024 SE 550, base MSRP + 550 motor, that has to be approaching the high 200k possibly 300k mark depending on options. Congratulations on the new boat, should be awesome for you. When is your estimated build and delivery dates?

Appreciate that. Build date is end if this month so should see it by mid august. Base price has gone up again of course. We added every option except for the electric steering and msrp ended up at 297. Ended up getting 17% off of that for a purchase price.

As far as the new stereo goes. They added two more dash speakers that are aimed directly back, think a vent right above the screens. Also there are additional speakers in the tower on the inside about a third of the way up. I’d say the neee tower combines a lot of the fx1 with some new changes. The only disappointing thing was you aren’t able to add a second pair of racks.
    2024 SE550
    2022 SL550 (Sold)

Default 2024 Supras

Boat sounds BALLER, can't wait to see it!!!! Congrats!

Sounds like PTM still makes the tower, and JL audio and Indmar still on board.

Last edited by larry_arizona; 07-13-2023 at 11:33 AM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    2024 Supra changes are massive. Should be releasing late this month. The stereo is absolutely insane.
    Sounds like tou have an inside track!? Spill your guts man! What do you know!! LOL!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Sounds like tou have an inside track!? Spill your guts man! What do you know!! LOL!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    I could be mistaken, but I thought Mobius22 was actually a SC employee. I could be wrong about that, but for some reason I thought I read that in a post somewhere. Maybe mobius or others could clarify. If your comment was a joke/sarcasm then I completely missed it! Now that i reread and see the LOL.

Either way, whoever the person is wouldn't be allowed to share. SC asks anyone that gets the sneak peek to wait until the release before sharing. Otherwise you may not get to see the secret/sneak peek stuff the next time.

My dealer told me about some of the changes when I was talking with them about my boat. They also mentioned they had pictures they could show me in person, but are not allowed to send out until after the release. Should be some exciting new features coming out later this month. Last I heard the timeline was July 20.
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210

Quote Originally Posted by mjb929rr View Post
    The only disappointing thing was you aren’t able to add a second pair of racks.
    Love my second set of racks on the SL. And they get used. Especially when everyone brings their own foil.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    I didn't say MC towers weren't functional lol

Agree. That was the one thing I noticed years ago on that tower and really liked how it worked.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    I could be mistaken, but I thought Mobius22 was actually a SC employee. I could be wrong about that, but for some reason I thought I read that in a post somewhere. Maybe mobius or others could clarify. If your comment was a joke/sarcasm then I completely missed it! Now that i reread and see the LOL.
    If this was the warm/cold game, I would say your first sentence is "very warm".
    2018 Supra SL400

Default 2024 Supras

It's never been a secret that mobius22 is Drew Tinker who is a SC Regional Sales Manager.

He often gives the plant tours and is an active member during the PWT events.

Great guy, met him a couple times.

There are a few other SC and Indmar employees that have participated on the forum.

RTink is Rick Tinker President of SC
    Goose is a moomba Engineer
    Engine Nut is a Indmar Engineer

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan