That's what the website shows.

SE - 226,000
    SL - 209,000
    SA - 197,000
    SV - 190,000

https://www.supraboats.com/#
    10% Msrp increase… ouch 🤯

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
    The platform step rudder indicator and dynamic seat height adjustment are awesome upgrades.
    I'm curious on the in-tower speakers.
    I know everyone wants to be the loudest douche(*I mean cool guy) around but I already get annoyed with tower speakers blaring too close to my head at high volume, now you've got 4 speakers blasting within inches directly at your head. I'm curious how unpleasant that is
    overall looks like a great set of upgrades.
    As has already been stated the MSRP has gone through the roof but hey that just makes my boat worth more I guess.
    MSRP is up what 70k in 3 years? What a time to be alive!

I really thought 8% interest rates were going to put a damper on the boatflation but doesn't seem to make much difference.
    The coming year will be the tell tale sign… my local dealer has boats still for sale he had back in February and march… Supra has supposedly upped their rebates to 20k now. Imo the boat industry will see a slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzfguy06 View Post
    10% Msrp increase… ouch 🤯
    It went up but we added a TON of stuff. It's not free unfortunately. Other brands added nothing and still went up

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post

I really thought 8% interest rates were going to put a damper on the boatflation but doesn't seem to make much difference.
    I think a little time will tell. I talked to some people at the Supra/Moomba event at Norris this past weekend that get a new boat every-year or every-other year. They are really rethinking now b/c there is a pretty good monthly payment jump b/c of rates they locked in from a 1-2 years ago VS the current interest rates. All are happy with their current boats, but like to trade to get something new or a different model.

We will see b/c there is also a difference in what say vs what they do. Plus, as always, it depends what market you are in.
    Last edited by MJHSupra; 08-09-2023 at 09:14 AM.
    2018 Supra SL400

I was on the new 2024 SE at the Norris event. I really liked the boat. Zach at Premier always does a wild Gator pattern each year. The swim step was a cool feature.

I really like the pics of the new SV, but have not seen one yet or been on one. That smaller boat is the least produced model in the Supra line. I'm betting this will pickup those build numbers. I imagine peeps will be looking at the final prices of SV vs SA and think: should I spend a little more $ to jump to the SA model?
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by mjb929rr View Post
    We are hoping our new SE arrives next week! Will provide some reviews on the new features. Another thing I noticed is the weight on each Model is up 250-300lbs. Must be from the extra audio stuff
    What colors did you go with?
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    What colors did you go with?
    We did Brittany blue flake with the rest white, white tower with black accents. Black interior with just white accents. The floor we went with the shark fin laser 3 color. Complete change from our current sl which is raspberry and black with tan interior
    2024 SE550
    2022 SL550 (Sold)

It's the interest rates that are the killer.

For me to jump into a 24 from a 21 would double my payment. 60% of the increase is interest alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I think a little time will tell. I talked to some people at the Supra/Moomba event at Norris this past weekend that get a new boat every-year or every-other year. They are really rethinking now b/c there is a pretty good monthly payment jump b/c of rates they locked in from a 1-2 years ago VS the current interest rates. All are happy with their current boats, but like to trade to get something new or a different model.

We will see b/c there is also a difference in what say vs what they do. Plus, as always, it depends what market you are in.
    I have a 2023 and it does everything I need and more. It is cool to see SC innovating and adding new features, but to me the prices have gotten way out of hand. That's just my opinion. We are very lucky financially, but personally I can't justify the upgrade at this point. It's not going to improve my riding. Maybe I will see what the market does in a few years and get a nice used boat or a stock leftover if I really feel the need to upgrade.

People that upgrade every one to two years and never intend to pay off the boat, are they essentially just looking at it as a lease? That's basically what they are doing.
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    It's the interest rates that are the killer.

For me to jump into a 24 from a 21 would double my payment. 60% of the increase is interest alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You would think that is going to have an effect on sales sooner or later. At some point, the interest will just drive the monthly payment too high for most people.
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210