Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 Supras

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    I have a 2023 and it does everything I need and more. It is cool to see SC innovating and adding new features, but to me the prices have gotten way out of hand. That's just my opinion. We are very lucky financially, but personally I can't justify the upgrade at this point. It's not going to improve my riding. Maybe I will see what the market does in a few years and get a nice used boat or a stock leftover if I really feel the need to upgrade.

People that upgrade every one to two years and never intend to pay off the boat, are they essentially just looking at it as a lease? That's basically what they are doing.
    I absolutely treat my boat as a lease. At my age/family situation this was a 5-7 year adventure, never intended to own this boat for 20 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    It went up but we added a TON of stuff. It's not free unfortunately. Other brands added nothing and still went up
    Is there a list somewhere of what was added or improved? I see the sv has more ballast and more weight than the sa. The sa looks like it’s the lightest boat in the lineup now.

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    I absolutely treat my boat as a lease. At my age/family situation this was a 5-7 year adventure, never intended to own this boat for 20 years.

Our small town bank only will do 60 month terms on any “toys”. With that being said trading every couple years is doable if you can swallow the payment.
    2024 SE550
    2022 SL550 (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by mjb929rr View Post
    Our small town bank only will do 60 month terms on any “toys”. With that being said trading every couple years is doable if you can swallow the payment.
    I am in South Carolina and found a credit union in Minnesota with the best terms at the time. And there are a few nationwide companies that give decent rates. I know a lot of people have used Essex/bank of the west.
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    I am in South Carolina and found a credit union in Minnesota with the best terms at the time. And there are a few nationwide companies that give decent rates. I know a lot of people have used Essex/bank of the west.
    Do you know what credit union it was in Minnesota?

Quote Originally Posted by Yzfguy06 View Post
    Is there a list somewhere of what was added or improved? I see the sv has more ballast and more weight than the sa. The sa looks like it’s the lightest boat in the lineup now.
    From what Drew said and posted, all the options are on all boats. I did not read SV was an exception.

SV is listed as 3800 ballast.
    SA is listed ad 3500 ballast.

SV is listed as 7600 weight with trailer.
    SA is listed ad 7700 weight with trailer.

From the previous post:

New features on the 2024s

New Model SV (21'10")
    New Audio (18 speakers and 5 amps standard with 3 industry first designs)
    New Tower (Clamping racks, surf tow points, battery switch and bimini standard)
    New Dash
    New Windshield
    New Electric Steering option
    New Dropstep Platform Option
    Dynamic Driver's Seat - Moves up and down with the pitch of the boat for visibility
    4 New Gelcoats
    Integrated Driver's Seat switches (moved the buttons on the side, instead of on screen)
    Larger Rudder
    New High Output Thrusters
    Rudder Indicator on Dash

and I'm probably forgetting some stuff too... it's alot and really the only things you add are Tower Speakers, cover and whatever lights you might want and you're done. Obviously, you can load it, but the base price is loaded too for what is included
    2018 Supra SL400

How about that SV with the 575 option? That's cool if you want it.
    2018 Supra SL400

Default 2024 Supras

I think the SV will sell well, I got to imagine the SA is next for a redesign next year if we are following the 4-5 year design cycle.

Thrusters
    Electric steering
    Extra audio
    Power step
    Engines
    Lighting
    Trailer electric brakes
    Trailer 18" upgrade
    Top gatorstep option

All are not cheap options.

Are the flip up transom seats standard now?

Last edited by larry_arizona; 08-09-2023 at 11:28 AM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Flip up seats are still an option for 24. I didn’t do do electric steering or the powered swim step. Those were each close to 3k a piece
    2024 SE550
    2022 SL550 (Sold)

Point is, a lot of new features are new/standard, but it's not hard to add $30k+ in options

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan