Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 Supras

Quote Originally Posted by Zog View Post
    Somebody on FB was asking Drew about comparing the audio of the new SV to the Paragon JL subs built into the hull. Drew's response is an all timer: "Try it out. It’s designed to be more of a surround sound theatre experience in the cockpit. You could also buy two Supras and put them beside eachother and I think it’ll be louder than the one Paragon for the same $ ��"

Lol!
    LOL, that's pretty funny!!!
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I agree with all that boats have gotten out of control, both top line and value...
    Saw a comment on a 150k makai. seriously¿

OI is now over 5k and 40% show 2023 models with zero hours....
    I don't think mc will be the only builder laying off and/or slowing production in the next year.

I don't think boats are the only market due for some changes.. saw this last friday while selling the camaro..
    Is that a black wing?
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

They can take that 50K market adjustment charge and shovit straight up their a$$. That is exactly what I would tell them.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Default 2024 Supras

I’m not a Malibu guy at all, but all of those 22-23 23LSV’s I see in the 120-130k range are tempting.

I see a “softening” in all things, but believe - the luxury goods market is still very strong.
    I’m also into watches and have a fair collection. Again, a “softening” of prices, but $30-60k watches are still selling, very strongly. I’m sure the paragons will be as well.

I was at hot August nights in reno trying to bid on a few investment grade mopars at the auction a few days ago. I will tell you there is a disparity in what sellers believe their vehicles are worth, and what bidders are willing to pay. Many no sales.

I don’t think we will see a huge correction in most anything like people are hoping for, but a softening, sure.
    I think If anything we are just going to see credit tightness forcing sales lower. Americans don’t give a sh!t what it costs as long as they can get financing for it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made some calls before securing our 24 SE build. I found 2- loaded out 2023 nautique g23s at a dealer in Utah. They sent me their build sheets. Both msrp were between 330-336k. They were willing to deal on either one out the door at 250-256k. Seemed like great deals. I was tempted but we weren’t a huge fan of the color schemes and I believe the Supra wave is as good or better
    2024 SE550
    2022 SL550 (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Is that a black wing?
    Pretty sure that is an Escalade V. And that $50k market adjustment certifies that will be the last 1 the dealer gets if reported to GM.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Pretty sure that is an Escalade V. And that $50k market adjustment certifies that will be the last 1 the dealer gets if reported to GM.
    Half the caddys I looked at had at least a 10k market adjustment on them and the chevy dealer across the street has had them since 2021 on vettes and Silverados.
    Ford has them on gt350/500s and last time the hyundai was getting the oil changed, all the N-series had 5 or 10k.
    Here in sin city, it's "normal" to see market adjustments on even entry cars since 2021.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I was going to ask Drew if that was a verbal contract? I bet it wouldn’t be hard to price 2 Supras under 1 paragon, but doubt you could get 2 fully optioned SL or SE for less than one paragon. I get that it was a basically a joke, and mostly true. I’m just being overly critical haha.

Also, the prices are out of hand. I’ll be riding my’23 for years to come unless there is some market change
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210

While picking up my Max from the dealer Saturday I took short video clips of a 2924 SL450 in the new slate blue color. Love all the new updates they did for 2024!

2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

I like Supra’s answer for the integrated step on the swim platform. A Malibu M220 pulled the Provincial Championship this weekend that my son competed in. It had the integrated flip down step and the wakeboard ropes were catching on it all the time.
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop