Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: 2024 Supras

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Has anyone been on a 2024 yet? What were your thoughts on the aesthetics of the tower speakers? I like the look of the housing, but not a big fan of the mesh grill. Just my opinion from pictures. Can't wait to see a 2024 in person.

Also, when will the SA get the bow seat back/wind screen? I would have probably gone SA over SL if that was available on the SA. The SE, SL, SV all have it. Will be nice when they redo the SA (2025?) and add that on.

Love the locker on the SV, that's really neat.
    I’ve been on the 2024 but only inside the dealership. Have not been out on the water yet but will be doing so in a few weeks when they get their SV in. I like the look of the speakers, grill and all. I think they look better in person but I also understand not everyone will like them. I want to test out how Bubbles by Yosi Horikawa will sound on them since this new system is supposed to be all about surround sound and fidelity vs loudness. When I play Bubbles in my 2022 F150 with the 22 speakers the amount of surround is unreal! Hopefully that translates over in a open boat layout but we’ll see.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Has anyone been on a 2024 yet? What were your thoughts on the aesthetics of the tower speakers? I like the look of the housing, but not a big fan of the mesh grill. Just my opinion from pictures. Can't wait to see a 2024 in person.

Also, when will the SA get the bow seat back/wind screen? I would have probably gone SA over SL if that was available on the SA. The SE, SL, SV all have it. Will be nice when they redo the SA (2025?) and add that on.

Love the locker on the SV, that's really neat.
    Currently have a weekend and 8 hours on our 24 se550. Was going to write a review on it but wanted to get a few more hours first. Stereo is immensely better than our 2022. The dash speakers and side tower speakers make all the difference. The actually tower speakers are much clearer at higher volumes as well. If you’re 6’2” or taller I believe you will be hitting your head if you’re not careful.
    The bass is maybe 50% better than our sl was with the 2 Jl 12s. On our sl I added 2 additional 12s in boxes In the rear storage compartments. These were Rockford t1s powered by the largest wetsounds amp made. While the new boat doesn’t have as much bass as mine did with the extra 12s, I may not bother adding these in the new boat.
    2024 SE550
    2022 SL550 (Sold)

If you decide to write a review, can you post it on the facebook owner's group as well? Sounds like you have some good reference to review it against.

Planning to demo this SV tomorrow….

2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Just go ahead and buy it!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Great looking boat, can't wait to hear how you like it.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Just go ahead and buy it!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

It’s not really my style for colorway but it is sharp for a battlecruiser look. I’d be building a custom spearmint and dark graphite if it were mine. We’ll see how she performs with the 400.

Last edited by haknslash; 09-08-2023 at 04:01 PM.
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Hak....we all know how it goes. You demo it....wife loves the features....dealer makes you a deal on your Max.....new boat in the driveway next week.

All seriousness.....let us know how it goes, and have fun. I want to see those sweet videos you always make.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Haha that is usually how it goes but these interest rates are nuts right now but the market is cooling so maybe discounts can offset some.

GoPro is charging as I type and meeting them on the lake at 10am. I’ll report back after the demo with thoughts on the boat and of course a video or two later on today or tomorrow.
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Just got finished with the demo. 2 things. I should have never demoed this boat and I shouldn’t have demoed a 4’6” Doomswell Falcon! Wave was unreal, audio was very impressive and the Falcon will be added to my quiver. Have a lot of video to go through and edit but I came away extremely impressed with the boat and I think Skiers a choice hit it out of the park with the SV. I never cared for the SC it replaced and I know not many people chose that boat but I can see this SV selling much better. I’ve ridden a 23 SL, 22 SA, and now the 24 SV and I can honestly say the SV put out a more powerful and firm wave than the SA or SV did! The wave midsection is so firm it is like concrete and it took all of my 225 lb fat ass to stand on my rear leg to drift back to the rear of the wave. The rear of the wave is not soft like I’ve felt on other boats which made recovering a breeze. I haven’t surfed in about a month and was sloppy making mistakes and I was surprised how easy it was to recover without much effort or pumping required. Just dig the edge and you were good. Hopefully the video comes out good and you guys get a good sense of the wave and what the boat can offer. We had 400 lbs of lead in the rear lockers since it was just 1 person driving the boat and we did not mess with much settings amd the boat just worked great! Would love to see what I could do with fine tuning the wave for a few hours but overall stock this boat would perform great out of the box, lead or no lead.
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold