Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Not really anything to do with eake boats. This is the Volvo system. It is not thrusters, but rather two stern drives.
    https://youtu.be/Oz_7_1vESeI

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HFarr; 07-09-2023 at 09:07 PM.
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

I've emailed Liquid Propulsion on several occasions over the past year about getting a quote but never heard back. When this thread started I called and left a voice mail and got a call back today!

I had a great chat and learned a ton of what they are offering. I asked ballpark price and was told $9500. I'm not sure if that was installed, but he was asking for my dealer's info.

They have a universal mount that has a range of adjustment for retrofit installs, this looks nice.

I'm bummed as they are not offering integrated controls for the throttle like Supra. It's a joystick controller like others in the market. The Supra controls are 50% of the reason I like their system over the competition.

I'll be learning more from them next week.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cucv View Post
    I've emailed Liquid Propulsion on several occasions over the past year about getting a quote but never heard back. When this thread started I called and left a voice mail and got a call back today!

I had a great chat and learned a ton of what they are offering. I asked ballpark price and was told $9500. I'm not sure if that was installed, but he was asking for my dealer's info.

They have a universal mount that has a range of adjustment for retrofit installs, this looks nice.

I'm bummed as they are not offering integrated controls for the throttle like Supra. It's a joystick controller like others in the market. The Supra controls are 50% of the reason I like their system over the competition.

I'll be learning more from them next week.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
    I also heard that the twist throttle (which is nice) would not be offered in non Supra applications. Supra must own that.

Reminds me, my twist knob has worn pretty heavy in 95 hours. Might ask for warranty replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan