Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Right after I cleaned the entire boat I decided that would be a perfect time to punch a huge hole.in it for a trash can. Grabbed a hole saw and went at it.

this is the 3d printed trach chute that Chris prints out. Has a matching threaded nut you screw on from the back. This one has a flap on it as well which is nice so it's not just an open hole.

installed in the boat and trash can slid inplace under it.
    Interesting, any pictures of the trash can in place?
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Well we made it back from our week in Arkansas. Got the boat fixed the day before we left so we didn’t have to worry about the plate flopping the whole way home. Still need to water test for leaks.

My son got up on skis for the first time and now wants to do it all the time.

And my wife is snapping selfies as she pulled me surfing. We really dropped the ball on taking pictures this last week. Oops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Had a great birthday weekend even with the triple digit temps. The wakeshade extended Bimini makes a huge difference. So glad we got it. Tried out the crib sheets on the back locker doors. Worked pretty well to keep from burning feet on the light grey vinyl.

2021 Makai

I caught this Moomba Mobius LSV escaping the shade around the corner from our houseboat.

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Right after I cleaned the entire boat I decided that would be a perfect time to punch a huge hole.in it for a trash can. Grabbed a hole saw and went at it.

this is the 3d printed trach chute that Chris prints out. Has a matching threaded nut you screw on from the back. This one has a flap on it as well which is nice so it's not just an open hole.

installed in the boat and trash can slid inplace under it.
    Ole Ron was version 1.0 from Chris. He had to measure everything out after I punched the hole. Had a flap but took it off, was too cumbersome for the kids and little hands. Straight through was easier. The pass through is so nice!
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Nothing like the feeling of drilling a hole in a perfectly good boat.

Chris is the man for coming up with these gadgets.

Going on 3 years with it on Ron. Lol. He measured it all out for me after I drilled the hole out. He came up with the trim ring and locking ring like it was nothing. He's great!
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER761 View Post
    Had a great birthday weekend even with the triple digit temps. The wakeshade extended Bimini makes a huge difference. So glad we got it. Tried out the crib sheets on the back locker doors. Worked pretty well to keep from burning feet on the light grey vinyl.

Happy Birthday! Looks like a perfectly fine present too! One that a man would find useful! LOL!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Happy Birthday! Looks like a perfectly fine present too! One that a man would find useful! LOL!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Yep it was put to good use, they go down quickly when it’s hot and their ice cold.

2021 Makai

I've been a ghost these days...

July was a week in the middle of Idaho. 80-86 degree water. Temps in the upper 90s, but still 78 degrees at 11pm = no motivation for campfire .

Literally having the lake to ourselves with no other boats doing anything. Smooth water almost every day well into the afternoon.

(See pic for mirror glass at 3pm!)

My son is now 17 and leveled up on both wake and surf. And he did almost all the boat driving for me and took the boat on/off the trailer and did the nose ups for my pickup-dropoff.

Almost 400 miles 1 way to get there over 2 brutal passes, but worth it. Over 100 gallons in the boat and well over 100 gallons in the truck.

Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

More pics...

Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com