Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

July vacation on Norris. 2008 outback V still getting it done!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

So earlier in the July post I was raving about my wife going ropeless and how proud I was of her. We went out with Knoxmojo right before we went on vacation and he really got her the last 10% or so that I couldn't explain or show her. She was killing it with him on her skim style board. I had bought her a phase 5 wahoo earlier this year and we both had a hard time on it with the big fins installed so it's been sitting collecting dust. Well we took it out today and swapped to the 1.75 nubit fins and man what a difference! Here she is absolutely killing it behind the boat!
    Girl is almost into another area code way back there! When I pointed out how far back she was she asks if that's OK to do. Had to explain that her riding in the back 40 of that wave is about as awesome as it gets.

She was so excited and is loving her new board after the fin swap. She is riding better than me and stayed on it working her way up to the boat and then way back for about 6 minutes straight which I sure can't do with all my screwing around. I just wanna shout out to Knoxmojo for helping us with our wave and getting her Killin it and to Eder for this sweet lil board shes riding.. Today was a game changer for her and for us. If she wasn't hooked before she sure is now.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

congrats to your cfo for the progress.... amazing....
    and a shout out to knox... it's a whole lotta fun to teach a noob how to make it happen..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Yes congrats to her! I still can’t get my wife willing to give it another try. We go on vacation next week so I’m hoping my boat is fixed and she gives it another try this time. I’ve given her some good videos I found to help teach her the basics better than I can explain it and hopeful the vids will help. She finally got her boating license too, so now at least I won’t feel dirty when she’s driving the boat for me lol.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Don’t have any pictures to add right now but tonight while backing the trailer into a parking spot I went too far back and hit a temporary fence post post made of rebar with the wake plate and ripped the Lenco actuator bracket off the back of the boat! Fun vacation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Oh no! Hope you can at least get it fastened enough to be functional for the vacation week.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Oh no! Hope you can at least get it fastened enough to be functional for the vacation week.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    I don’t think there is any fixing without completely fixing lol. I did find online that I can buy a bracket for like $17 from west marine. Holding I can source one locally and fix it tomorrow to at least be back on the water Friday.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Don’t have any pictures to add right now but tonight while backing the trailer into a parking spot I went too far back and hit a temporary fence post post made of rebar with the wake plate and ripped the Lenco actuator bracket off the back of the boat! Fun vacation!

Been there, but mine was a bent tower rack brushing against a tree branch while backing into the vacay house driveway at 11 at night.

Hope you can get a temp fix.

2018 Supra SL400

Sucks RD....

Hope u get er back on the water friday...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post

Damn! I smashed my tailgate with my momentum a few weeks back, first day of vacation .
    It be like that sometimes lol.