Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Here are some pictures of exactly what happened. No luck on sourcing the part locally. I bought one on Amazon that will be at my Houston Friday. Got to get it fixed Sunday as we have family coming in town Monday evening for a week on the lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Man as a last resort. Take those screws out and put some large fender washers over the plastic on the outside of the mount and put it back. 3 may hold it in place pertty well. All the force when in use will be pushing into the transom and not pulling away.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Make sure to seal up that hole where the cable goes through no matter what the end fix is.

2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Man as a last resort. Take those screws out and put some large fender washers over the plastic on the outside of the mount and put it back. 3 may hold it in place pertty well. All the force when in use will be pushing into the transom and not pulling away.

Well we’ve been on the water every day since Saturday so it may be a nice little break. If it were Sunday and this was the only option I may do that.

The hole where the cable passes through is sealed by a small rubber grommet that compresses between the actuator bracket and the transom.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Was a weird weather day last Sat ..blue sky and storms all around. Got hit with a rain storm on our way back to the lake side lodge we were staying at.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Max

Right after I cleaned the entire boat I decided that would be a perfect time to punch a huge hole.in it for a trash can. Grabbed a hole saw and went at it.

this is the 3d printed trach chute that Chris prints out. Has a matching threaded nut you screw on from the back. This one has a flap on it as well which is nice so it's not just an open hole.

installed in the boat and trash can slid inplace under it.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Nothing like the feeling of drilling a hole in a perfectly good boat.

Chris is the man for coming up with these gadgets.

2018 Supra SL400

The family is having a blast enjoying the new Mojo. Even though we have been wakesurf for years, my daughter has had no interest. She loved shopping for the new boat and insisted on being the first to surf it and she killed it! We picked up a Landlock too and had fun goofing around with it.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Continued

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Looking good

2018 Supra SL400