Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
It’s usually the positive terminal area and fuse block that get damaged. These are not my pics but are from another Max owner. I haven’t bothered opening mine up to see what would or could be salvaged as I was hoping the replacement would have made it by now but it has apparently been on back order. Not sure for how long but my warranty claim got approved on July 1st. Sometimes the relay module can be repaired and beefed up with a larger positive terminal post. The theory is it’s too small and it isn’t suitably sized for the amount of current being drawn through it. My first one that melted got hot enough to warp the fuse block area and caused a short. Pump was running in reverse and all kinds of weird stuff lol. The second module that went out on me, I knew what it likely was the second I got a whiff of the electrical burning smell having gone down this road before.

Looks like a very repairable assembly with parts from a local parts store or Amazon. If you can't get the part from the dealer in time, post up some pictures of the damage, I'm sure the community can help get you on the water with a short term repair. I've made so many pig tails over the years to get thru these moments. As an example I've got one to actuate lencos.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk