Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Master Craft

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy68 View Post
    Club Royale sold out of Supras last week. Hope your SA is treating you well!
    That SA450 was a great color combo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Since this thread went all over the place I figure I will keep it random. Did you’ll see the new paragon last night? Paragon 23 msrp 435k. Or you could get a SL and SA for that price. Yikes that is an expensive boat. I think they were 250k or something when Nautique first released them.
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Since this thread went all over the place I figure I will keep it random. Did you’ll see the new paragon last night? Paragon 23 msrp 435k. Or you could get a SL and SA for that price. Yikes that is an expensive boat. I think they were 250k or something when Nautique first released them.
    That is the price the Pavati's are going for now.

I do really like the telescoping tower on the paragon. Mainly because of the convenience of being able to leave the bimini up when trailering. Just lower the tower and go.

But check out this screen size on the pavati. Holy smokes! Screenshot_20230728-194122_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Careful Larry will tell you to create your own thread… lol

We surfed on Sat am. Brand new one surfing down the lake next to us.

2018 Supra SL400

One thing that everyone is forgetting is this little thing called floor plan interest. When a dealer has inventory they typically have it on floor plan so it is not taking up all their cash. When you start to pay interest at 10-12% for 2,3,4 + million in inventory you get pretty motivated to move it. I am not sure in the recreational industry but if they make them use third party floor plan it gets even worse. The manufacture no longer has any skin in the game (They made their sale to the dealer) so the discounts typically have to be made up at the dealer level squeezing the dealer even tighter. There will be deals to be made.

With that said our 14 Mojo has been fantastic and we have a really hard time going from a $67k boat new to a $120+ I don't think we will be in a hurry to do anything.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

You have a very good point, but your signature says "hey you only live once"..so treat yourself and buy a new boat. Should be about paid off, that is a healthy down payment.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Why pay 120k for a moomba when there are handfuls of 2022 XT24’s and 23LSV’s on the market that can be had in that range

Quote Originally Posted by j.mo View Post
    Why pay 120k for a moomba when there are handfuls of 2022 XT24’s and 23LSV’s on the market that can be had in that range

You are not wrong. I don't care for MC and some have said Bu quality control fell off during Covid. I swear if I get this 23LSV email 1 more time, I'm going to have to throw an offer down and see if the dealer takes it.....lmao
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    You are not wrong. I don't care for MC and some have said Bu quality control fell off during Covid. I swear if I get this 23LSV email 1 more time, I'm going to have to throw an offer down and see if the dealer takes it.....lmao
    Nah doesn’t matter how cheap I’m passing.