Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Craft

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Wave tech has peaked in my opinion. Even my last SA was so dialed in.

Powertrain is bulletproof

Interiors are loaded with features, great screens, tech and audio.

Tower is elite

Hull design is edgy

Thrusters are really functional

What else do the luxury brands offer?

I want for nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For the Supra side, a redesigned/step swim platform would be cool feature. That was a nice feature on the new Malibu I was just riding on.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Wave tech has peaked in my opinion. Even my last SA was so dialed in.

Powertrain is bulletproof

Interiors are loaded with features, great screens, tech and audio.

Tower is elite

Hull design is edgy

Thrusters are really functional

What else do the luxury brands offer?

I want for nothing.

Agree. I see changes, but it might be with vendors or design, like (over the years):
    Screens
    Interior materials for seats
    Audio companies
    Exterior (side) redesign
    Tower redesign
    Bimini redesign
    Windshield

The one thing I would like to see, the ballast/power/wave ratio to be able to run something like 75% ballast to get a really great wave. But not looking for the offset to be more dry weight that hinders other items like fuel burn or towing.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Better engine panel system to stop the pop outs would be #1 on my list. I can think of a couple of fixes that would be easy.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Better engine panel system to stop the pop outs would be #1 on my list. I can think of a couple of fixes that would be easy.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Subfloor ballast fixes that problem

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Boat Market has slowed, my dealer has inventory of moombas and Supras.

160k Makai is crazy. It was mentioned above about being priced out, I am officially priced out of a Supra and damn near priced out of a moomba.

I'm tossing the idea around of a new boat but I think I am priced out too. Since 2017 when we bought our Mojo the base price was around 75k if I recall. No it is 108,500 which is almost a 45% increase. I know my income has not gone up 45%, maybe 10%! Not sure what we want to do now but we have about 50k in equity in our current boat which seems to mean if we were to sell it and put that 50k down on a new one then our financed amount would still be more than the total price of our current moomba when it was new based off what our dealer told us (New Mojos going for 130). Just seems unbelievable.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I'm tossing the idea around of a new boat but I think I am priced out too. Since 2017 when we bought our Mojo the base price was around 75k if I recall. No it is 108,500 which is almost a 45% increase. I know my income has not gone up 45%, maybe 10%! Not sure what we want to do now but we have about 50k in equity in our current boat which seems to mean if we were to sell it and put that 50k down on a new one then our financed amount would still be more than the total price of our current moomba when it was new based off what our dealer told us (New Mojos going for 130). Just seems unbelievable.
    We are in the same boat (pun intended). I had dreams of making the jump to a new Supra but don't think that will happen with what prices have done. Maybe the market will change in the coming years but if not I might look at the used market but will hold on to what we have for a while. Looking at the prices of new boats I feel like people would choke knowing that my fully loaded 2019 Makai's MSRP was less than the base MSRP is now. Not to mention that we didn't pay MSRP in 2019 either.......2019 wasn't that long ago but now it seems like the good ole days!! LOL
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Txsurf4 - I can’t believe how fast the prices are jumping year after year. I wanted to get a used boat and was tracking 2016-2019 model years, but when new prices jumped in 2020 and demand went up, used prices skyrocketed as well. The used prices seem to be starting to come back down. I feel bad for anyone that thought of these boats as appreciating assets because I think that is not going to be the case going forward. I guess a good dealer relationship and discount may help with trade ins, but upgrades might be hard for many to afford.

On a side note, to the original post feel bad for those master craft employees. It’s good to hear that SC is still in a good spot at this point as mentioned earlier in the thread.
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210

Better fuel efficiency would be greatly appreciated, but I think that is a fruitless battle. Now you will start seeing all the e-boats.

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)

Quote Originally Posted by Zog View Post
    Better fuel efficiency would be greatly appreciated, but I think that is a fruitless battle. Now you will start seeing all the e-boats.
    Zero interest in an E boat or E trucks, useless

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    The one thing I would like to see, the ballast/power/wave ratio to be able to run something like 75% ballast to get a really great wave. But not looking for the offset to be more dry weight that hinders other items like fuel burn or towing.
    Can you explain this one further? Do you mean you want less water ballast for the same wave?
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods