Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    So are you thinking an update versus a new model? Malibu has the 26 LSV. I feel like there is a market for a larger boat. I wonder if Skiers Choice will come out with one.

Personally, if the SA had the bow features (armrests, bow filler/air dam/walkthrough) I would have picked that boat over the SL. I even considered the SR but I wanted the stern walkthrough versus just the sunpad walkway.

With all the secrecy I am thinking maybe there is a new boat in the works. I guess we will see in about 20 days or so.
    Selfishly hope it's not a model update on the Max, Mojo, Makai as we grabbed the "last" Mojo build slot of the year. I agree there is a market for a larger boat. Even with boat being built I'm still thinking of demoing a Z5 the local dealer has in stock.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Just spent the day on a 2023 LSV 26. Holly smokes was it a nice boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I walked thru a 2022 25LSV and a 2023 26LSV earlier this year. Both were super nice but the 26 had more luxury comforts I didn't know I wanted.

Regardless 300k is STEEP (MSRP). I'm in Ohio, we get 4 months if we are lucky. I could never stomach that for then limited use.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by cucv View Post
    Even with boat being built I'm still thinking of demoing a Z5 the local dealer has in stock.
    tige has lost some of it's mojo over the last couple years. I have talked to several that left that brand and moved to supra. I'd demo the SE over the z5 and this is coming from someone who has had 2 z3 hulls and loved them.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    tige has lost some of it's mojo over the last couple years. I have talked to several that left that brand and moved to supra. I'd demo the SE over the z5 and this is coming from someone who has had 2 z3 hulls and loved them.
    The Z5 comes in at a price point between Moomba and Supra. It isn't much more $ than an ATX and alot nicer boat. I love the SL but can't swallow the extra $ for the few upgrades I valve.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Wonder if it will have the new Mercury engine…
    2021 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    I walked thru a 2022 25LSV and a 2023 26LSV earlier this year. Both were super nice but the 26 had more luxury comforts I didn't know I wanted.

Regardless 300k is STEEP (MSRP). I'm in Ohio, we get 4 months if we are lucky. I could never stomach that for then limited use.
    I agree. Not my market. Too big for the crew size I like to take out.

It was so big, there were like 3 time zones on the boat - bow, mid-ship, and the cockpit area.

It was an engineer’s factory boat and had every option. Probably north of 300, I could not say for sure b/c I have never looked at their factory pricing, but heard someone talking about it on the boat.

The motorized swim platform was really cool. I think BU got that from Cobalt when they bought that company.

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Just spent the day on a 2023 LSV 26. Holly smokes was it a nice boat.

How was the wave though? How much ballast does it have stock?
    Last edited by jnr4817; 07-02-2023 at 09:33 AM.
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post
    Wonder if it will have the new Mercury engine…
    Funny you ask that question, because I just recently received an online survey out of the blue as a "wakeboat owner," asking my opinion on the engine options in wakeboats.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by jnr4817 View Post
    How was the wave though? How much ballast does it have stock?
    My walk-thru's were at dealers so no wave. The boat is already 7k dry. Add fuel, gear, etc. You are easily at 8k wet (115 gal of fuel is 1k lbs). 6100 factory ballast, power wedge and surf gate.
    Weight is not an issue but you now NEED 3/4 truck to pull it. I know 1/2 tons can pull 10k, but stopping is always my concern.
    $300K+ though....you better live on the water and have a long season. That is a lot of boat!
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow