hello everyone!

we have a 2022 makai and love the boat! i have been having some funky stuff going on with the Auto wake and ballast issues, going to have the dealer look over it but thought i would ask around and see if anyone else has had the same issues.

1. so the first issue i have been seeing in the last few months and seems as if its getting progressively worse is that randomly while cruising one trim tab will just go full deployed listing the boat bad to one side, the only way to fix it seems is to shut down and restart the boat. anyone else have any issue like this yet?

2. the 2nd issue just happened this weekend, after wake surfing i tried using my autowake "go home" feature which i love, and it usually will fully drain all ballast and keep the boat level for a nice smooth ride. so while draining it looked like the right ballast for some reason didn't drain, the auto wake showed the other ballast all drained but not the right, so i manually drained it with the switches, or so i thought. got to the dock and getting ready to put put the boat on the trailer and i could tell it was listing bad to the right telling me there was water still in the right ballast even though the auto wake showed it was drained on the screen? i got it on the trailer and manually drained it again until i could not hear the pump sucking air on the trailer i could hear and see all the water coming out and that right ballast tank was pretty close to full.

anyone seen any issues like this? i have the dealer schedule to come out but they are backed up and is going to be 4 weeks before i can get them to look at it. to me it sounds like the right ballast sensor is failing or some how became discounted?

thanks guys!

Mike