Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

If you have warranty, let them deal with it. The hard tank is a pain to remove since the fuel tank has to come out first.

Bow leak:

Hard tank itself
    Bow bag itself (checked good)
    Lines from tank to bag
    Thru fitting under port helm locker
    G6 pump system - tank/bow pumps are under floor

How long does it take to kick the pump on? Minutes = cracked tank or broken line. Hours = any of the above things
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

It takes Minutes. I’m hoping it’s a line under the locker. Is g3 not g6. Only 3 pumps.
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

Quote Originally Posted by jnr4817 View Post
    Ok I found the area for the source of the leak. It’s coming from the bow. It only happens when filling the bow ballast. It appears to happen when the hard tank is full and the bow bag starts to fill.
    Based on this comment and Minutes to fill....the line from the tank to the bow bag failed. Could be a fitting or a bad clamp. Can you get to this connection on the tank?
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

I see the connection from the bow bag hose to the tank thru the little port hole in the floor. I can’t get visual of the other side of the hose where is cones up into the locker. I think that’s where my problem is unless it’s the tank itself.
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

Im so confused. Where at all the hoses going and coming from to the hard tank and now bag. I’ve got one hose that’s running down the middle of the hard tank and I can’t figure out where it connects. I can take the thru-hull intake to pump, pump to tank, and tank to port side bow bag. I assume it’s the bow bag back to tank, but I can’t find where it connects to the tank. IMG_0609.jpg
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

I wonder if Skiers Choice could post or send you a schematic diagram of the plumbing? Sure would make life easier. I wouldn't think something like that should be a trade secret.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

I don't believe you have a bow back to tank hose. The fill hose is the drain and the other hose from the bow bag goes to the thru-hull vent on the starboard side bow.
    If you have 2 lines (3 including vent) then both fill and both drain and the 2nd thru hull from tank to bag in under the driver's helm behind your subwoofer.
    Also, the "extra ports" on the bow bag can come loose. I have lost gallons this way myself.
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    I don't believe you have a bow back to tank hose. The fill hose is the drain and the other hose from the bow bag goes to the thru-hull vent on the starboard side bow.
    If you have 2 lines (3 including vent) then both fill and both drain and the 2nd thru hull from tank to bag in under the driver's helm behind your subwoofer.
    Also, the "extra ports" on the bow bag can come loose. I have lost gallons this way myself.
    The bow bag has 2 lines coming and going from it. I took off the bow little circle piece and found where that mystery hose goes, to top of hard tank. It wasnt leaking. Went to lake today with dad to troubleshoot. I fill my center tank and it gets almost full and the starts to build pressure to the bow bag and then it starts leaking. It flowing strong and is coming from the port side and draining under the tank. I wonder how hard it is to tank gas tank and hard tank out if my warranty is gone?
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

Warranty expired in April of this year. I am so sick. Oh well, now I need to find a way to fix this .
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

Pulling fuel tank won't be too hard if it's empty. That will be the most important thing to make sure of. You will need a fuel line release tool to pop the fuel pressure line off. Other than that it's just 4 brackets cut some zip ties and you could lift it up using a ratchet strap and the tower. Once it's out of the way I have no idea from there but I was 3/4 of the way thru removing my tank last week
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater