Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Season started for us today! Got it washed, waxed and in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Went out yesterday and surprised that it wasn't near as busy as I expected out there. Got some foiling and surfing in. Wife got to try her new board out, had a great time and got off the water last night around 1130 last night after a fireworks show and a trip to a lakeside restaurant. Also got to check put my underwater lights not bad for stockers.
    Why were you surprised? It was effing cold! When we rode at 730am, that was the warmest it was going to be all day. Most don't go out in the high 60s low 70s with overcast and wind to ride...lol. Especially when the day before was mid 80s.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    73-74. If I had a wetsuit I’d be in there getting some surf action in.
    Water temp was 74 in OH yesterday. It was go time for me. Of course I jumped in for a surf run 4 weeks ago and it was 58….that was a bit brisk, but with a wetsuit was tolerable once I got going.

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Why were you surprised? It was effing cold! When we rode at 730am, that was the warmest it was going to be all day. Most don't go out in the high 60s low 70s with overcast and wind to ride...lol. Especially when the day before was mid 80s.
    Saturday wasn't cold till the wind picked up. I would have gone out today but had to get this breezeway project tied up. Sunday was chilly and I was beat. With the worst of this build behind me now I can focus on the posts and getting sheet metal for the top. https://i.ibb.co/gmQvmYR/20230529-185439.jpg
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Went out yesterday and surprised that it wasn't near as busy as I expected out there. Got some foiling and surfing in. Wife got to try her new board out, had a great time and got off the water last night around 1130 last night after a fireworks show and a trip to a lakeside restaurant. Also got to check put my underwater lights not bad for stockers.
    Heck yeah man! Still loving that LF board? I almost bought it too…but held back! Saving for a foil upgrade sometime

How did the wife like the P5?!

Memorial Day morning was shockingly quiet up on the lake in the morning. Ran up early to get a quick ski run in and be off the lake before it got crowded. Much to our surprise there were no boat around and the water was glass! Got a few great runs in.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    the water was glass!
    man. you aren't kidding. beautiful water it looks like....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

the water was glass!
    The difference this makes for a session cannot be understated. Flat water, no wind is a completely different experience to a "regular day".
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    The difference this makes for a session cannot be understated. Flat water, no wind is a completely different experience to a "regular day".
    Absolutely, your confidence goes up 1,000% with some glass to ski on. Surfing and wakeboarding as well. Smooth water makes all the differensce....
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Memorial Day morning was shockingly quiet up on the lake in the morning. Ran up early to get a quick ski run in and be off the lake before it got crowded. Much to our surprise there were no boat around and the water was glass! Got a few great runs in.
    Is that Jordanelle or Deer Creek? What are the water temps like right now? We went to Willard, but didn't get in until noon and it was super choppy. I did get to see an epic boat trailering mishap though. This guy in a jet boat was coming into the trailer crooked over the trailer fender and his buddy told him to back off. He hit full throttle instead, ran over the top of the trailer fender, flew through the air and hit the rear fender of his truck. A bunch of guys had to get together to lift the boat off the ramp and back into the water. It was one of those things I wish I had on video!

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)