Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tried to buy some good boat karma for the season by removing 2 big ol floaters out of the main channel this weekend:

Managed a few early morning surf and wakeboard sets before the holiday weekend chaos as well!
    Last edited by rhouse181; 05-31-2023 at 03:08 PM.
    2020 Kaiyen

Quote Originally Posted by rhouse181 View Post
    Tried to buy some good boat karma for the season by removing 2 big ol floaters out of the main channel this weekend:

Managed a few early morning surf and wakeboard sets before the holiday weekend chaos as well!
    Dude! Good for you!! I always do the same too. However!!!! Please be on guard the next few times out. You know that saying...."No good deed goes unpunished." And sometimes it seems to come true with me! So I wish you nothing but good luck going forward! Maybe that will help.......

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

We took a slight detour from our normal Memorial Day weekend and still going. Should be about 2800 miles in total Looks like you all are had some great weekends. Few pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Makai

Default May 2023 Picture Thread

Of course had to stop at Glen Canyon Dam. Really want to make that trip with our boat one of these years!

2021 Makai

Awesome photos!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by Zog View Post
    Is that Jordanelle or Deer Creek? What are the water temps like right now? We went to Willard, but didn't get in until noon and it was super choppy. I did get to see an epic boat trailering mishap though. This guy in a jet boat was coming into the trailer crooked over the trailer fender and his buddy told him to back off. He hit full throttle instead, ran over the top of the trailer fender, flew through the air and hit the rear fender of his truck. A bunch of guys had to get together to lift the boat off the ramp and back into the water. It was one of those things I wish I had on video!
    It was Jordanelle. I think the water was about 60 degrees.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER761 View Post
    Of course had to stop at Glen Canyon Dam. Really want to make that trip with our boat one of these years!

Definitely a must do! Unfortunately, if you do it once you tend to have to do it a bunch more times. My number of visits goes up by about one per year every 3 years or so. I will make 4 trips to Powell this year and it still won't be enough!

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)

Quote Originally Posted by Zog View Post
    Definitely a must do! Unfortunately, if you do it once you tend to have to do it a bunch more times. My number of visits goes up by about one per year every 3 years or so. I will make 4 trips to Powell this year and it still won't be enough!
    I keep telling my wife we need to rent a house boat and tow ours behind it for a week. Would be an epic trip.

2021 Makai