Default Lakes returning to normal?

I saw this link and was wondering if any of you guys out west were seeing they same? By the way, Dukabar is that your Moomba in the bottom of the first or second photo they show? Looks like my boat, but I know it's not me! probably someone one of us on here knows!

https://youtu.be/W2i_jaY3JdQ

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Very impressive recovery, hope mead and Powell recover as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    I saw this link and was wondering if any of you guys out west were seeing they same? By the way, Dukabar is that your Moomba in the bottom of the first or second photo they show? Looks like my boat, but I know it's not me! probably someone one of us on here knows!

That’s really good to see…. Its not my boat, though it could be a twin!!

I drove back through the mountains today, and there was the remnant of an overnight snowstorm up top…. Honestly this is so good to see for so many reasons, I want my lake to be so full to the brim that we send it down the Columbia and fill up everything else along the way!!
    2022 Makai
    Fire Red - Pecan ChillTech - Woodgrain Gatorstep
    400 - 1.76 - 15.5x15 prop (16x13 Acme 3409 installed for testing)
    Ballast Mods: 1000lb of lead and WM Bags

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post

Every reservoir in Utah except for two or three will be at 100% at the end of the spring runoff. Two of those are the big dogs though: Flaming Gorge and Lake Powell. Flaming Gorge will be above 90% though, which is about where the Bureau of Reclamation likes to keep it. Lake Powell will come up somewhere between 70-90 feet, but will still be about 100 feet from full and below 50% in volume. It will take many more years of above average precipitation to see Powell and Mead fully recover. With the other reservoirs doing so well though, it will be the best year for boating that we have had in 4 years. I am really looking forward to it, once we get this snow to melt. I am at the bottom of the Salt Lake Valley, literally 1 mile from the Great Salt Lake, and I still have snow in my yard. Of course, the Great Salt Lake is itself about 20 feet from full, so that will take a LOT more water.

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)

This link has some good before/after photos as well.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...s/11621969002/

2021 Moomba Makai

Our lake is mostly wrecked from the storms this spring. Way worse than I’ve ever seen it. Whole trees, furniture, dock crap, you name it is in the water. What once was clear, clean green/blue tinted water is now just a chocolate river. Hopefully this crap will settle within the next month or we’re going to have to use another lake, which would suck since I keep my boat stored at my home base lake. Ugh first world problems.

Last edited by haknslash; 04-10-2023 at 01:19 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Our lake was pretty bad too the last several weeks from all the heavy storms. They dropped it 7 plus ft two weeks ago in anticipation of a flood surge coming down the river into it. They called it right as it filled back up to within a foot of normal in just 2 days! But man it's clay orange now!

2021 Moomba Makai