Default What Cleans Sunscreen Stained Vinyl?

I have a few yellow stains from where screenscreen had rubbed into the white vinyl. Does anyone know what will work to clean it? I used Ajax but it cleaned the white real well and didn't touch the stain...now it really stands out!

Is it a certain type of lotion that stains as generally I haven't had a problem. The stain appears later in the day after being exposed to the sunlight.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

I would be interested in knowing which brand of sunscreen caused it so I can make sure it stays out of my boat.

If no cleaners work and the surrounding vinyl is really white you can resort to putting some white vinyl dye over the stain.
    2006 Outback V

Default stains on seats

last year we had a lifejacket leave a reverse imprint of its logo..the boat was a week old......we all freaked....we used fantastic repeatedly, it gradually came out....we thought it was the jacket but i've come to believe it's the seat material..i've noticed t'shirts that do the same thing...i've been very careful about leaving things on the seat especially if they are wet or damp
    Fins to the left.

2002 Outback LS

I had about 3 hours on my Outback when a friend with a glass of vodka and cranberry juice lost it when we hit some choppy water. We wiped it up but it left large yellow stains on the vinyl. He was afraid he was going to have to buy me some new seats, but it came out with some soap and water mixed with a good dash of Chlorox. After a little scrubbing and rinsing, it looked fine. I've always had good luck cleaning boat seats with this mixture. Just don't wear anything nice while doing it, or you'll end up looking tie-dyed.

Default Beware of harsh cleansers on vinyl!

Start with vinegar & water! If you have to go with something stronger, stick to automotive or marine vinyl cleaners. Use of harsh cleansers such as bleach (or deritives) and many household cleansers CAN lead to making the vinyl brittle and prone to cracking!! It has happened to my boat.