Default Ballast Not Filling or Emptying

Trying to figure out why all 3 of my ballasts stopped working. All were working just fine after filling them last fall (September). When I flipped the switches to empty the ballasts there was no power to any of the ballasts, all 3 had been working just fine up until that moment. I looked at the fuses to see if maybe fuses had blown but they look fine. Dealership took a quick look at them when they winterized the boat last November and, of course, said it wasn't a simple fix like the fuses and said they would take a closer look at it if I brought it back to them this Spring. Dealership just put a new center ballast motor in 2 years ago because it had burnt out. I guess it could be the ballast motors, but I thought it was just a little odd that all 3 would stop working at the same time after they had all filled just fine out on the lake that day. Thanks for any recommendations.
    2013 Mobius LSV
    Lake, Sun, Cold Beer = Moomba Time: Life is Good

JNT - I experienced this issue with my 2014 Mojo. The problem was one of the connectors at the ballast pump power module. This module is located at the rear behind a panel where the ballast pumps are. Check that all connectors are firmly snapped in. A simple way to determine if this is the issue is to verify that the wake plate operates. If the wake plate does not operate, then this is most likely the problem.
    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Badfoot; 04-02-2023 at 12:22 PM.
    2014 MOJO 345 Surf - Sold
    2005 Mobius LSV, carb - Sold

Thanks for the help. I did check the wake plate and it isn't working either so I checked all the connections and they all seemed to be snapped in well without any loose wires or connectors. You're right on with the problem area I'm just not sure where to go from here since the connections are tight. ???
    2013 Mobius LSV
    Lake, Sun, Cold Beer = Moomba Time: Life is Good

You can replace the module. I'm sure it isn't cheap but it sounds like that died on you.
    I would unplug it harnesses and plug them back in. Maybe it will reset.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Grab a volt meter and verify power is being sent to module before replacing.
    2014 MOJO 345 Surf - Sold
    2005 Mobius LSV, carb - Sold

^^ Do this ^^ Once you get handy with one, you can trace back the power along the circuit.
    2018 Supra SL400