Thread: Indmar 6.2 Code

Default Indmar 6.2 Code

My 2017 6.2 Indmar is throwing a DTC 134 EGO3 open/lazy code. I swapped sensors around, and replaced (pre/post cat). No luck.

I wanted to check in here to see if anyone has had success solving this code. I'll probably shift my focus area over to the injectors, but just wanted to see if anyone here could provide any info. Thanks in advance.

code_1.jpg

This is from a very old thread on this site.....

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Better picture to track it back by

2021 Moomba Makai

Is that the code when your side panels push into the wire harness? A lazy or slow to respond sensor is usually needing replaced. O2 sensors switch from rich to lean constantly and if its not switchig fast enough 9/10 its a sensor.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Ah....sensor wires pinched at the tip of the sensor by the panels maybe? Forgot those things can tend to press on them when they bow in from full bags.

2021 Moomba Makai

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Is that the code when your side panels push into the wire harness? A lazy or slow to respond sensor is usually needing replaced. O2 sensors switch from rich to lean constantly and if its not switchig fast enough 9/10 its a sensor.
    [QUOTE=HFarr;383680]Ah....sensor wires pinched at the tip of the sensor by the panels maybe? Forgot those things can tend to press on them when they bow in from full bags.

Definitely something I'll look into. Although I was experiencing the code when bags were empty, I do remember those wires being close to the panels when I was switching the (post cat) 02 sensors out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Ah....sensor wires pinched at the tip of the sensor by the panels maybe? Forgot those things can tend to press on them when they bow in from full bags.
    Definitely something I'll look into. Although I was experiencing the code when bags were empty, I do remember those wires being close to the panels when I was switching the (post cat) 02 sensors out.