Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just ordered a bottle of the Skips. Will report back on how it compares to the Hot Sauce I am currently using. I gotta know.....

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by Bmac View Post
    Buyskips.com

This stuff makes me excited for warmer weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Interesting. Looks like a nice sprayer and price is in line or slightly less that hot sauce. Did you find out left a nice wax/water repellent?

It is still snowing in my hometown so I was just messing around out in the shop with this stuff. I wish I had more info but it felt like it left a decent wax. Time will tell but for me it seemed to clean up better. The smell was 10 times better and the spray bottles were way nicer. I keep my “sauce” in my boat and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve broken a bottle and had it leak under the seats or in the back of my pickup. Just for clarification I’m not claiming this stuff will be magic. I just tried it and feel like it meets my needs better than anything I’ve personally tried so thought I would pass that along. Peeps on this thread helped me dial my surf wave in so I’m just passing the buck.

Soon as my bottle of hot sauce was empty, I filled it with a mixture of water, vinegar and Meguiars car detail mist… No one would know the difference aside from the smell.

Just paying for the fancy name and bottle on all these products..
    2021 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Carpro is easiest to find online. Amazon, detailed image and Autogeek are my go to's

CARPRO ECH2O Waterless Wash, High Gloss Detail Spray, Rinse-Less Wash, and Clay Lubricant Concentrate - 1 Liter (34oz) https://a.co/d/foar8mc

I liter makes 10-15 liters of spot remover waterless wash with ceramic in it.

+1, I used @Larry_arizona formula last summer with great results. wiped down after every trip. quick and easy.
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210

So I am guessing it's really the vinegar that is the main ingredient in this mix?

2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    So I am guessing it's really the vinegar that is the main ingredient in this mix?

It's appx 10:1 distilled water to carpro Ech20. Then fill your spray bottle 80% and top off with 15-20% white vinegar and shake.

I am going to add a few drops of some essential oil my wife has to see if it masks the vinegar scent better.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan