Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Boat sauce/cleaner

My dealer got a new boat sauce in stock called SKIPS so I thought I would give it a try. I will try to attach some pictures but it took some stingy water spots off that I wasn’t able to get off with hot sauce. I was a big believer in hot sauce until I tried this stuff. It has a hint of a vinegar smell but mostly smells like coconut. It left a really nice wax on it as well. They have several other products such as interior cleaners, foam floor cleaners, and vinyl conditioner. The interior spot remover actually worked well on a couple spots inside. My dealer is out of the foam floor cleaner (for gator step), but I am excited to try it. I always had problems with the spray bottles breaking if anyone ever accidentally dropped them but the SKIPS bottles are way nicer. Definitely will be my go to from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bmac View Post
    My dealer got a new boat sauce in stock called SKIPS so I thought I would give it a try. I will try to attach some pictures but it took some stingy water spots off that I wasn’t able to get off with hot sauce. I was a big believer in hot sauce until I tried this stuff. It has a hint of a vinegar smell but mostly smells like coconut. It left a really nice wax on it as well. They have several other products such as interior cleaners, foam floor cleaners, and vinyl conditioner. The interior spot remover actually worked well on a couple spots inside. My dealer is out of the foam floor cleaner (for gator step), but I am excited to try it. I always had problems with the spray bottles breaking if anyone ever accidentally dropped them but the SKIPS bottles are way nicer. Definitely will be my go to from now on.

Got a link to it anywhere?

Buyskips.com

This stuff makes me excited for warmer weather.

Edit been deep into their website, still confused on their auto spray bottles for some and 16oz for others..

"Hit the deck" Gator step cleaner.. Comes in the large sprayer. But I would think only use for deep cleans imo so why the big bottle?

"secret weapon" Water spot and wax.. Comes in the large sprayer, spray down entire outside of the boat daily okay makes sense..

"Sleek Seats" Vinyl cleaner and conditioner.. Comes in the small bottle? Non refillable looks like? This would be daily use as well so why no big bottle??

"Spot blaster" All purpose cleaner.. bad spots, small bottle makes sense
    Last edited by Josh828; 03-29-2023 at 10:42 AM.
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Always interested in another brand cleaner.

Look forward to honest reviews.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I'm game for trying some.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Been struggling using the Hula gnarly #9, really streaky and labor intensive and this is the newest formulation.

Hot Sauce is still the best I have tried and I prefer making my own with carpro Ech20 with white vinegar.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I 2nd Hot Sauce...so down to try something that is "better".

Larry your concoction works pretty darn well! It's easy to buy Hot Sauce at Walmart and hard to find ECH20 locally. Only reason I still use it.

Dawn dish soap cleans gaterstep pretty good. I put it on with a hand sprayer deluted with hot water, and them use my power washer with delicate nozzle. This took out red Gatorade (which is now a banned substance)
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    I 2nd Hot Sauce...so down to try something that is "better".

Larry your concoction works pretty darn well! It's easy to buy Hot Sauce at Walmart and hard to find ECH20 locally. Only reason I still use it.

Dawn dish soap cleans gaterstep pretty good. I put it on with a hand sprayer deluted with hot water, and them use my power washer with delicate nozzle. This took out red Gatorade (which is now a banned substance)
    Carpro is easiest to find online. Amazon, detailed image and Autogeek are my go to's

CARPRO ECH2O Waterless Wash, High Gloss Detail Spray, Rinse-Less Wash, and Clay Lubricant Concentrate - 1 Liter (34oz) https://a.co/d/foar8mc

I liter makes 10-15 liters of spot remover waterless wash with ceramic in it.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Carpro worked awesome last year with the vinegar and distilled water. Kept my mondo lookin clean. Got a bottle ready to go for the craz.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater