Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I had this boat for four years. Pulled up the floor to run a new steering cable on the first year. I tried looking through my pictures but I couldn't find one that showed a good shot of that aluminum bar that sits above the fuel tank. I never remember thinking there was flex or give in the floor. We rode with a lot of extra bags on the seats and moving those from port to starboard or back took at least two full grown adults standing between the bar and the transom cover...plus the weight of the bag. Never had issues.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...FwakNhNWU5WG93
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

Damn that's a lot of bags in that boat!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

It is removable, and I decided to replace crossmember all together. I have some 1" solid square stock aluminum and I'm thinking about putting at least one additional crossmember in.

Good advice about not welding in the area of a fuel tank; that's a lesson I only had to learn once. I didn't fully purge a motorcycle tank before repairing it and I got bit.

HOLY ballast batman! You weren't f-ing around...not even a little bit.

Found one! (Dad cameo as we were figuring out the steering cable). The bar looks recessed slightly on the ends and I don't think there was any additional hardware but as I said, I don't remember any flex/give and we were not ballerinas when moving the weight around to switch riders...more like drunken hippo's.

2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

I have an 05 LSV and I had the floor out when I replaced my carpet several years ago and have it out now replacing the steering cable. My floor is rigid and doesn't have any flex to it when lifting it so not sure how you would get the bow out. The aluminum brace lifts out so it would be easy to shim it.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI