Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I looked at Supreme once, didn't like most of their design styles. If you're rarely going to wakeboard and only surf, pool tubes and drink beer in coves, then it's a player. Open water ride will be great for sure. It's a nice boat, just not for me right now. The new Craz would be a big player if I were shopping. But you're right, the Moomba bimini is really lacking vs the much larger Sewlong and Supra bimini.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    You know I have only been on a model with the bimini out haha
    They also have 3 different bimini options however the Roswell tower with sewlong bimini is the most popular
    sewlong and roswell are the options on boats I rode and have spec'ed out in the past. it might be different on the 24ft but the 22ft has the tower in the wrong spot especially with the bimini stowed. no worse than some towers with rev10's that are head knockers tho, just one of the nitpicks on the boat.
    we would have removed the bimini if not needed for the day and that solves most of the issue.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I looked at Supreme once, didn't like most of their design styles. If you're rarely going to wakeboard and only surf, pool tubes and drink beer in coves, then it's a player. Open water ride will be great for sure. It's a nice boat, just not for me right now.
    haha. I saw the wakeboard wave as they were trying to sell me a barge and you are spot on. I don't board anymore but know enough to have told them the wakeboard wave was washy and looked like poo. they peddled around it a little, drained and moved on to how great the displays are
    definitely a surf hull, not a boarding hull.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I looked at Supreme once, didn't like most of their design styles. If you're rarely going to wakeboard and only surf, pool tubes and drink beer in coves, then it's a player. Open water ride will be great for sure. It's a nice boat, just not for me right now. The new Craz would be a big player if I were shopping. But you're right, the Moomba bimini is really lacking vs the much larger Sewlong and Supra bimini.
    You can get Sewlong bimini tops for any boat. My 2016 Moomba has one. It's really great, but you have to take it ALL the way off (including brackets) in order to fold the tower. I don't know if the tops coming with boats have fixed this issue. The build quality is excellent though and it adds a lot to the front and a little to the back of the bimini. I might want one of the long shades though, since the last couple of Powell trips people have been complaining about sitting in the sun too much. As the driver, that top is nearly perfect, so I don't realize it has been an issue.

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)

Our Supra tower and bimini is perfect for us and being on a lift at the house. If buying Moomba, I'd not option the bimini and get something else for sure.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

@Josh828 did you consider the zs series at all? Any likes or dislikes zs vs s?

@sandm thanks for highlighting the Bimini issue on the S220. That would drive me nuts. It makes me realize the boats I looked at didn't have the Bimini mounted.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I think you will be happy with the Supreme. It's definitely a good looking shaped boat in my opinion. You will have to take several pics and let us know what you think. When does it ship?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by cucv View Post
    @Josh828 did you consider the zs series at all? Any likes or dislikes zs vs s?

@sandm thanks for highlighting the Bimini issue on the S220. That would drive me nuts. It makes me realize the boats I looked at didn't have the Bimini mounted.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    So apparently according to the rep, the wave is finicky on the Z models. The S models have a brand-new hull and apparently surf better. It's a complete redesign from the S238. This hull on the S models I believe is the 2020 era RI hull Opti V maybe?

I will be sure to update yall on the experience I was pretty bummed about the forum life over there no advice how to set one at all, only youtube videos are all dealer videos, it will either be a fantastic boat or ill be trading in for a supra sooner than later haha

It has a march build date so hopefully delivery may 1st
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    I saw the video where they demonstrated the fuel efficiency difference but I can't find it now. It was compared to a Malibu/Axis boat and the Malibu surf system. They hooked a laptop into the PCM of the boats and showed fuel consumption while they were making the wave. Pretty interesting comparison. I don't think it was relevant to general cruising though.

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)