Thread: Pacific NW Meet

Default Pacific NW Meet

Just trying to gage the general interest on a meet and greet with local Moomba owners in Oregon and SW Washington. If there is enough interest we should try and put one together.
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by stretch55 View Post
    Just trying to gage the general interest on a meet and greet with local Moomba owners in Oregon and SW Washington. If there is enough interest we should try and put one together.
    If you are on Facebook, you should post something over there. Appears to be a lot of SC boats in the PNW.

I got to meet some nice people during the events in the SE.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    If you are on Facebook, you should post something over there. Appears to be a lot of SC boats in the PNW.

I got to meet some nice people during the events in the SE.

Good idea, I will do that.
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

We did this back around 2014 or so, but outside of Facebook, just people from the forum. Had a decent turnout for a first go, I wanna say about a dozen boats. Had a few sponsors throw in drawing giveaways as well. The hard part was finding a spot everyone could get reservations at the same time. We did it at the Prineville OR Reservoir in late August. Campround has a handful of cabins for those non-campers. Used to have pretty predictable weather and awesome water. Unfortunately the private resort/campground/marina out at the point went under a few years ago so gas is now a half hour away and last time I checked the water level is so low that only jet skis could launch and it felt like a quarter mile hike from the day use lot to the water line.

Unfortunately we were also a bit scattered and unorganized for that event. Some showed up a few days early, others a day late. Some had never been there before and took off to explore the area. Other smaller groups planned some tie ups. I don't think we ever got everyone together at the same time, except for when we did the drawings...

I'd be open and willing to help plan if there is enough interest.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I would think (just my opinion). That the 3 best option (in order) would be.
    1. Lake Billy Chinook
    2. Foster Reservoir
    3. Detroit Lake
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD