Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    How are the logs are this part of the water?
    You should be fine, but keep an eye out. Lake is within the operating range, probably down 5 feet from last year, but that is not that much considering they drop the lake 20-25' for winter pool and spring rain. Spring and early summer are the bad months when the lake is rising and not yet at full pool.

On that end of the lake, that is where most of the boat traffic is. Lots of OH and KY peeps for the weekend and week stays, so it's more bumpy than logs. Sometimes like an ocean in some parts.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    You should be fine, but keep an eye out. Lake is within the operating range, probably down 5 feet from last year, but that is not that much considering they drop the lake 20-25' for winter pool and spring rain. Spring and early summer are the bad months when the lake is rising and not yet at full pool.

On that end of the lake, that is where most of the boat traffic is. Lots of OH and KY peeps for the weekend and week stays, so it's more bumpy than logs. Sometimes like an ocean in some parts.
    Yeah....I are one of those Ohio peeps. We typically stay on the south side of the lake into Cinch River area (east of Bubba's). The traffic is non-existent but we had to move or drive around several trees a few times. We are going to see how this goes. Everyone wanted a bigger house with the kids growing up and I have my concerns about dock placement at this place.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Yeah....I are one of those Ohio peeps. We typically stay on the south side of the lake into Cinch River area (east of Bubba's). The traffic is non-existent but we had to move or drive around several trees a few times. We are going to see how this goes. Everyone wanted a bigger house with the kids growing up and I have my concerns about dock placement at this place.
    During the week it's not bad, but the weekends can get nutty on the side closest to I-75 if you are on the main channel. Most peeps hang at the Jump Bridge off Cedar Creek - past Deerfield and Sugar Hollow.

My friends are located on the "Bubba's Side", so that's where we prefer to spend most of our time. Sometimes we have Friday afternoon surf sessions before the crowds get out there.
    2018 Supra SL400

I was amazed at how calm it was last year hanging out around stardust. We spent 3 days out there and traffic was way less than Loudon on a weekend. I don't know where I am staying this year and may end up ca.ping at big Ridge if I can't find an air bnb on the water.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater