Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Norris Lake Event Aug 2023

Zach @ Premier posted this on social media a few weeks ago:

SAVE THE DATE!!!! August 4th-6th we are doing our yearly Supra and Moomba owners tie up on Norris Lake TN. It will be in Boy Scout Cove again up water from Stardust Marina. Buddys BBQ will be sponsoring the tie up this year so I will need everyone to register this year for who is attending so we have a accurate count for food. This is a free event. I will let you all know soon where to register soon. Look forward to see you all this summer on the water.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Man we had an amazing time up there last year. If you didnt go I would highly suggest coming this year!
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Bumping this back up. There was just a post about the event on social media. I will cut/paste that info into this thread.
    2018 Supra SL400

The 2023 SUPRA and MOOMBA Tie Up is coming in hot! We will meet once again in Boy Scout Cove (highlighted in red on map) on August 5th on Norris Lake in Tennessee.

This year our Hyperlite rep is coming back with some of the new 2024 products for you all to demo. For the first time ever, we will have Flight Board E-foils for demo. Last but not least, the biggest new thing everyone cares about, all-new 2024 Supra and Moomba Boats ready for you to all drool over and ride behind!

Now for the details. We will be in Boy Scout cove once again on Norris Lake, TN. We will be ready to start the tie up first thing in the morning, please come as early as you want. Please do NOT tie to the house boat. Like last year, please tie parallel with the shore line so we can keep the center open to allow the 2024 Skiers Choice boats to make their way out. Buddy’s BBQ is helping sponsor the event and bringing some goods to fill our belly's Saturday afternoon. I do need everyone to RSVP your boat and the amount of people so they can bring the proper amount of food. Please email me at [email protected] by August 1st. The boat and board rides will get started after lunch. We will be hanging out and parting until the moon goes down.

Hope to see and talk to everyone that can make it. See you all on the water.
    2018 Supra SL400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Is this only a Saturday event?
    I won't arrive to our lake house until late afternoon that day. We are at Cedar Creek south tip of Deerfield. Boat ride doesn't look bad but pretty sure I'll miss the rides by the time we get settled.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Arrrghhh!!! Figures! I already have plans to be in Ft Lauderdale that weekend that I can'tget out of! Please take lots of pictures. It seems my schedule never works out with these things.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

It was Saturday but they were still out there Sunday last year. Come out and have a beer @holdmy beer!
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Last year the local dealer brought 1-2 new models. They rented a houseboat that was there all weekend. Main gatering spot all weekend.

Drew also brought a new boat on Saturday.

Big crowd was there on Saturday, but there are plenty of SC boats on Norris to show up both days.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Good news. Sunday will be much easier to come down. After driving down and unpacking no one usually wants to run the lake. If the party goes all night, I'll see who wants to make the boat ride.

How are the logs are this part of the water?
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow