Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Solid advice above. The stereo gets used pretty much entire time boat is in use. A good quality system will change the boating experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Check your stereo wire guage. I ran all new wire b/c the previous boat was a 2007. The tower was not that bad since the existing wires were in place.

I also ran RGB wire for the add'l lights, speaker grills, and cup holders.
    2018 Supra SL400

The tower is already wired with 16ga wires. I haven't look the space I have to rewire with larger gauge (and the work involved).

BTW, for those of you that have the S-bend tower and used the factory mounting points, what spacer do I need? I've seen 1/2 inch. Is that exact ?

Quote Originally Posted by hguerard View Post
    The tower is already wired with 16ga wires. I haven't look the space I have to rewire with larger gauge (and the work involved).

BTW, for those of you that have the S-bend tower and used the factory mounting points, what spacer do I need? I've seen 1/2 inch. Is that exact ?
    Wish I could tell you but the Rev8 were installed when I purchased the boat.

Exile makes mounts that fit the S-Bend but they are made specifically for Exile speakers. I'm sure they could be modified to fit another brand.
    Wet Sounds might have something similar but not on the website.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow