Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default fond memory came back today

anyone else doing something and some totally random fond memory comes back in the picture?

my cousin sold his Supra SL a month ago and has been on the hunt. dealership carries skiers/tige/MC. texted him yesterday and he bought a 2023 atx22 to replace the SL and told me they got shipped a few extras so I went to their page today to look and found this beast!!!!!

this was our old supra that started it all for us!
    bought as the skiers choice photo boat in '07 as "new" boat with 80hrs on the clock. was an '06 model. skiers choice even left the wood block with wires on it that they hung over the bow railing to be "legal" during photo shoots.
    we traded it in '12 for a new tige and this boat was used as the shop wakeboard boat for the summer. the feedback was an AMAZING boarding wave with the stock bags in it. sold to a family in Sun Valley Idaho I was told.

here it is back for sale again at the same price I traded it in for back 10 years ago.....
    soooo many memories on that boat and what hooked us....
    https://www.prestigewatersports.com/...88970?ref=list
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Very cool.
    Always good to see something still kicking after all those years. I occasionally see vehicles and toys that I used to own up for sale on fb or cl and it always gives me a smile to know the next guy didn't kill it!

On another note, SL to ATX? that's an interesting progression

Pretty cool.

21', 2006, appx 550 hours, 34k is not a crazy price.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
    On another note, SL to ATX? that's an interesting progression
    he didn't see the value in a 200k wakeboard boat when in today's world 100k gets you the same wave just not all the interior features on something you only use 40 or 50hrs/yr.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

That's pretty cool. Things like that really do bring back the memories. Still looks like it's in good condition and a fair price!
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    he didn't see the value in a 200k wakeboard boat when in today's world 100k gets you the same wave just not all the interior features on something you only use 40 or 50hrs/yr.
    I can 100% understand that.

We are fortunate to be able to put ~150 hours each year so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure . . .
    2018 Supra SL400

I've been on the new ATX 22, it's nowhere near the wake or wave as an SL, nor fit, finish or creature comforts. It's a decent boat for the money, I'll give ya that.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

I was just talking to a friend today about crazy boat prices. We have a mutual friend that just spent about 360K on a Paragon. I guess if you have the money and it doesn't cause you any hardships, then why not? I still couldn't make myself spend that kind of extra when the boat I currently have makes a really good wave and still turns heads and causes people to wonder why I spent what I did on it. It's all relative.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Fair point, most people just come to that realization before they buy the 200k boat ;D
    I rarely see people go backwards down the boat ladder.
    2020 Supra SA