Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Boat Shows

Default 2023 Boat Shows

Now we are cruising into 2023 and the days are starting to get longer, boat show season is starting. Love a good boat show. Something about walking around looking at new boats/gadgets, drinking alcohol, shooting the crap with peeps that enjoy the hobby as much as you, planning what you are doing this summer, and thinking about how to work towards an upgraded whip.

I know Nashville is this weekend (Jan 5-8 ). Never been to that show. I assume it's OK, but there are more dealers and water around the Knoxville area.

Atlanta and Houston are later this month. Been to both of these shows and they are good for looking around. At least they were in the past (pre-Covid), so maybe the dealers will have some boats in stock to display.

Let's hear what you are see this year.
    2018 Supra SL400

Definitely going to the knoxville show, have never bothered with any of the others, had a good time last year, wont take the kids if I go this year. Fun to look at all the different boats up close, and see all the things I dont need but think I do after a few drinks.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

do miss boat shows. we had some great times at the milwaukee show. crazy that with mead so close and every other convention known to the world here, we don't have a boat show at all...
    always wanted to attend miami to look at how the 1%'ers spend their boating coin..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Nashville and Tulsa shows are this weekend. We will have factory representation at both shows to support our dealers. I, along with 2 others from the factory, will be in Nashville Saturday. Stop by and say hi if you are in the area!

I'll be at the Charlotte, NC show on Feb 11th. Was a good one last year, I'll probably try to hunt down a new board.
    2022 Makai 400
    15.5x16.5 prop (18 back up)
    Chilltech
    Premium Wetsounds Package
    WakeMakers (custom) bag upgrade

Ohio shows kick off this weekend in Columbus, Cincinnati and Cleveland later in the month. Our shows don't compare to others where lakes are bigger. Mostly fishing boat, PWC, and pontoons coupled with RV sales. There will be a few vendors that sell water sport boats, but no sure if they have inventory to make a showing.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Nashville and Tulsa shows are this weekend. We will have factory representation at both shows to support our dealers. I, along with 2 others from the factory, will be in Nashville Saturday. Stop by and say hi if you are in the area!
    I noticed your booth on social media last night. Premier Watersports had some good space. Supra/Moomba looks to be taking a bigger posture in that area over the last few years. Good for you.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Ohio shows kick off this weekend in Columbus, Cincinnati and Cleveland later in the month. Our shows don't compare to others where lakes are bigger. Mostly fishing boat, PWC, and pontoons coupled with RV sales. There will be a few vendors that sell water sport boats, but no sure if they have inventory to make a showing.
    Back in the day, the Cleveland boat show at the IX Center was a fun show. Not so much for looking at wake boats, but for the bigger cruisers. I recall a good size section for looking at boating related vendors too. The big yachts like Silverton, Sea Ray, Trojan , Egg Harbor, etc. Plus, many runabouts I/Os - man did companies like SeaRay and Bayliner sell a lot of those boats (not putting them in the same build category).

$4-5 big beers, so the boys had a good time . . . probably tells you how long ago.
    Last edited by MJHSupra; 01-06-2023 at 10:24 AM.
    2018 Supra SL400

The IX center is massive. I have been to a boat show and a sports show there. It closed down for a few years and there were talks of tearing the whole thing down. But, it got new ownership I believe somewhat recently and was able to remain open. I have some really cool memories of that place as well.
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    $4-5 big beers, so the boys had a good time . . . probably tells you how long ago.
    This is the comment that shows your age...lmfao!
    Same beer today is $10+....hahaha.....but I remember $4 beers also....good times.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow