Default Life Jackets for Taller Dudes

Any recommendations for a particular brand of lifejacket for taller guys? My son is 6'6", medium build. Just about anything he wears looks like a kiddy vest on him. Looking for a comp style vest.

WM has on on sale right now with their daily deals I'm considering but no way to tell how the fit would be.

https://www.wakemakers.com/products/...comp-vest-2022
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I can't comment on the fit, but if you buy through WM they have free returns if i'm not mistaken. You could try it on and then sent it back if it doesn't work. I don't know if you have used comp vests much but we've been using them for a bout 3 seasons now and ablsolutely love them. Thin and comfortable.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Im 6'7 270 and wear an XXL Follow Surf Edition Plus comp vest. Length is great for me as well as the fit.
    Lake Wylie, NC/SC
    2021 Moomba Mojo

Yep - my daughter has had one for a few years now - she's 5'11" and like a size 2 or maybe 4 so finding a good fit for her was a challenge as well. Brother had tried hers but he's way too big now.

I'm kinda hoping his will fit me at 6'3" and 215. We shall see.

I'm looking at the Follow brand, no Surf Editions in mens seem to be available. Which has me wondering if all the Follow vests just run a little longer.?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I couldn't find the surf edition and where when searching to reply to your thread. They might not make it anymore. The surf edition is the happy fit which adds a little more room around the mid section. Not sure if that equates to more length (I doubt it) but if you get one that fits correctly, the length might work.
    Lake Wylie, NC/SC
    2021 Moomba Mojo

I have a few Ronix CGA ones. Love them, although one of them had some thread issues - coming undone around the bottom. Since it was 2yo, it was out of warranty when I contracted customer support, but Ronix offered to sell me another at cost (or at least 1/2 of MSRP of $199). So it was a really good vest for $99.

The others I found on-sale for around $125ish on year end close outs.

They are longer than an average vest.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I have a few Ronix CGA ones. Love them, although one of them had some thread issues - coming undone around the bottom. Since it was 2yo, it was out of warranty when I contracted customer support, but Ronix offered to sell me another at cost (or at least 1/2 of MSRP of $199). So it was a really good vest for $99.

The others I found on-sale for around $125ish on year end close outs.

They are longer than an average vest.
    Thanks for the tip, just ordered one.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

The Shaun Murray vest from JetPilot is longer in the torso, might be an option. Not a comp vest but has thinner padding than most CGA vests.
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop