Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My Mojo clears with the tower up in my barn.

Doors are 12' x 12' and is nice for easy in and out.
    Only issue, I installed a torsion bar garage opener and this opener only let's my 12ft door open to 10.5ft. Luckily this is the door I use for everything but the boat. The other door opens fully but is manual and this is where the boat sits.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

If you can do it, put a front and back door on your garage. Thats what I did and I never have to back out. Mine is long enough to keep the truck attached as well. Might not be a option, but if it is, its well worth it.
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO

Quote Originally Posted by rockymtnsurfer View Post
    If you can do it, put a front and back door on your garage. Thats what I did and I never have to back out. Mine is long enough to keep the truck attached as well. Might not be a option, but if it is, its well worth it.
    Wow! That's not a garage. That's an above ground Tunnel! LOL!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Supra does a nice job listing length and height in different configurations, but not all mfg's make this information readily available. Moomba lists the trailer length but is that just the trailer, trailer and boat, with tongue folded. Supra is toping out at 8'5" of height on trailer, tower folded, but Moomba is pushing past the 8'6" mark with some models with the A3 tower.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

you can be under 8ft in moomba with the pro tower but if you get the a3 we were told that racks or bimini have to come off if under 9ft.
    our measurements in 2020 of a kaiyen confirmed 9ft minimum but 10ft was really desirable for a3. pro was confirmed to fit under 8ft by drew tinker.

I'd take all that with a grain of salt as with several boats we shopped, they would fit under the door size listed but bimini had to come completely off. easy on some, not so much on others.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten