Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Black Friday Deals 2022

So is anyone jumping on any good deals for boating stuff?

My only boating related purchase (more car/truck related) was a Noco Booster.
    Last edited by MJHSupra; 11-28-2022 at 08:28 PM.
    2018 Supra SL400

I’ve spent too much money this year.

Thought about getting more lead but I don’t feel like I need it.

So I only replenished my stock of green impellers and got new 1” tubing to re-plumb my rear bags in the spring and clean it up a bit.

Otherwise got a buy 1 get 1 free sunnies from blenders because…why not!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not boat related but I’m trying to sell my CFO that we need a 75” TV and a sound bar for the great room but not getting much traction. We already have a 12 seat home theatre so this is proving to be a tougher sell than I’m used to! Does the saying “it’s easier to get forgiveness than permission “ really work? Getting a great deal from a friend that runs a home electronics store but she’s not budging. What’s a guy to do?
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

Default Black Friday Deals 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2slow View Post
    Not boat related but I’m trying to sell my CFO that we need a 75” TV and a sound bar for the great room but not getting much traction. We already have a 12 seat home theatre so this is proving to be a tougher sell than I’m used to! Does the saying “it’s easier to get forgiveness than permission “ really work? Getting a great deal from a friend that runs a home electronics store but she’s not budging. What’s a guy to do?
    100% do it! We have a 500sqft bonus room that has a 55” tv with a stand for a while. I sold my wife on a large sectional which she loves. Then rigged some ikea furniture with trim and crown molding to look like a home theater on the wall and purchased an 85” tv. Best decision ever for the room.

It’s large. It’s obnoxious. It’s not needed but it made our tv lounging and movie experience the best.

She was 1,000,000% sold when we watched maverick for the first time with our bose surround sound bar and the large tv with led backlighting.

So…yes. Do it.

I picked up the wakemakers rear bag busters. I should have got some of the little green impellers too.

2019 Moomba Mojo
    Tow Rig 2019 Ford F150 Raptor

We had a bit of a crisis we have been dealing with, so black Friday and cyber Monday fell off the radar. My wife was on late last night trying to grab some deals for Christmas. We started getting into winging this year but my wing is a bit big for my son. I found a sweet deal last night on a smaller wing for my son. On the water we have been SUP winging but am hoping to ride the foil with the wing this summer.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by eder10986 View Post

Wowza !! Love it.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by bobby1110 View Post
    I picked up the wakemakers rear bag busters. I should have got some of the little green impellers too.
    I would not be too worried about the green ones. They were marked down to $28.99 each - from $34.99.
    Anytime you use the discount code on a full price item, it gets them down to $29 each.
    There are a few codes floating around that save 15% off full-price items (not including props).
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I would not be too worried about the green ones. They were marked down to $28.99 each - from $34.99.
    Anytime you use the discount code on a full price item, it gets them down to $29 each.
    There are a few codes floating around that save 15% off full-price items (not including props).
    i cant get the discount code to work

2019 Moomba Mojo
    Tow Rig 2019 Ford F150 Raptor

Only black friday deal I grabbed was a dewalt 20v brushless setup. Was going to go Milwaukee but they include a flashlight as a tool whereas dewalt threw in an oscillating tool instead of a light. And I already had some other dewalt stuff so that made the decision there. No boat currently to shop for so looking hard at boats but prices seem high considering everything else is tanking. Gonna wait till after Christmas and see if I can find a deal.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater