Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Wowza !! Love it.
    Thanks Brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Only black friday deal I grabbed was a dewalt 20v brushless setup. Was going to go Milwaukee but they include a flashlight as a tool whereas dewalt threw in an oscillating tool instead of a light. And I already had some other dewalt stuff so that made the decision there. No boat currently to shop for so looking hard at boats but prices seem high considering everything else is tanking. Gonna wait till after Christmas and see if I can find a deal.
    Boat show season might be the next good time. Peeps will start to get excited for new models and looking to sell their current boats.

As for 2023 deals, not sure on that with build costs.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Bought new tires for my car. 1 new tire for my truck. A bull pup conversion for a 9mm carbine, and a 70" Samsung TV. Wife said we couldn't go any smaller than what we have (67), but a little bigger is better (insert jokes). Lol.. oh, and the new Hyperlite Riot Bio.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by eder10986 View Post
    100% do it! We have a 500sqft bonus room that has a 55” tv with a stand for a while. I sold my wife on a large sectional which she loves. Then rigged some ikea furniture with trim and crown molding to look like a home theater on the wall and purchased an 85” tv. Best decision ever for the room.

It’s large. It’s obnoxious. It’s not needed but it made our tv lounging and movie experience the best.

She was 1,000,000% sold when we watched maverick for the first time with our bose surround sound bar and the large tv with led backlighting.

So…yes. Do it.

Looks great bro. The wife is still not budging. Anyways, here are some pics of the theatre that I built just before covid hit

2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2slow View Post
    Looks great bro. The wife is still not budging. Anyways, here are some pics of the theatre that I built just before covid hit

That’s incredible! Good for you! I’m sure y’all have had amazing times in there already!