Default Tower up cover 2023 SL

Any suggestions on where I should go for a new cover? Dealer or secondary vendor?

I have the factory tower down cover. However, I am going to be storing the boat on a lift this summer and we are not allowed to have covered lifts on my dock. Last summer, I had the boat moored and I could see a storm rolling in and wanted to cover the boat. It took me about 5-10 minutes to put the bimini down and lower the tower. In that timeframe, a massive downpour started and soaked the boat. If I didn't have to lower the bimini and tower, I could have had the boat covered quicker.

Anyone have a general idea what price point these covers cost? Thanks everyone.
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210

I would get the factory one from dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I've seen peeps on social media trying to trade them. Not sure how much luck they have.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Or get better at stowing the Bimini, and folding power tower lol.

Trying to think what takes 5-10 min to fold?

Hit front release fold twice, hit rear release levers and tuck in rear, fold down tower.

2 min tops

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

@larryarizona - yeah that is actually good advice. I'm sure with a little practice I will get faster. I am a bit paranoid that I am going to rush and not lock the bimini correctly and damage the dash or the seats.

I did contact evolution covers by email and they emailed me back the next day. They don't have the pattern yet, but suggested contacting sewlong or skiboatcovers. I thought that was nice of them to reply and send some suggestions for other options.
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210

If storing on a lift I think you will like having the tower down cover. It will cut down on bird droppings and spiders. I think my tower is a public toilet for birds.

2017 Supra SA

With the Bimini lock, it prevents the unintended unfolding of the Bimini.

However, you still need to watch when folding the tower and clearing the capt chair.

The seat auto lowers and moves back, but if the seat is rotated clockwise, the tower will hit the seat.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan