Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2023 Model Price Hikes

Now that the boat makers have their 2023 models and prices out, anyone hearing about additional price increases for builds that will be sprayed in the new year of 2023? Not directly pointing towards SC, more of an industry question.

Happened on the 2022 models. I do not see why it would not happen on 2023 models with part delays/shortages and what things still cost.
    2018 Supra SL400

Malibu has a 5-8% increase for 2023 boats.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

wonder what the state of the market will be come next spring. onlyinboards is at it's highest point since early 2020 and interest rates are creeping up.
    have seen a lot of new 2022's still for sale that have not sold. as MJH calls out not brand specific but just an overall observation of the market. skiers seems to have done a better job selling their inventory than a lot of brands but anyone else see sales pulling back into 2023?

I know if I was in or getting ready to enter the market, I'd 100% hold off until next spring unless the deal of a lifetime came along. gut is IF the used market shows signs of pulling back, new boats will likely follow suite. not sure I'd want to have a deposit on a 2023 right now.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Ive had nothing but problems with my 21 mojo. My dealer offered to buy it back at the price i bought it for 15 months ago. I know with the price increases it's a good deal for him to but im so over this pos boat im seriously considering it. The only hold up is the new supremes are 30k more and interest rates are 2% higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
    Ive had nothing but problems with my 21 mojo. My dealer offered to buy it back at the price i bought it for 15 months ago. I know with the price increases it's a good deal for him to but im so over this pos boat im seriously considering it. The only hold up is the new supremes are 30k more and interest rates are 2% higher.
    JUMP on that deal!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I would jump on that. Hard to sell a boat that doesnt work. Just sucks with the timing of it all. Are you buying a supreme from the same dealer?
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

What are you waiting on? It isn't a good deal for him to buy back a broken problem boat. Sounds like he is trying to do you a solid. You are extremely salty towards your boat, and for good reason, get rid of that thing and don't have a payment for a while, save the money for a larger down payment.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

that boat would already be at the dealer IF there's no strings to buy a new boat from them if it was mine. dump it, save the coin and wait to see what the market does. if you are sold on supreme, the dealer here in sin city/denver has a couple 2022 leftovers so betting there will be deals to be had in the spring.

I will say the s220 I surfed a month ago has a great stock wave. few nitpicky things but overall a great boat.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

They are now building Supreme in Valdosta GA, which is only about an hour from where I live. Those are some good looking boats. I think I may try to see about touring the plant just out of curiosity.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub