Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help

Unfortunately there is no winterizing in south Florida. I could still be using the boat 3-4 days a week. My update yesterday was that all the public ramps in Orlando are closed due to high water. That is outside their control but the current "fix" from SC is to reinstall the old software after updating to the new software didn't fix it. Going backwards! Once they are able to get the boat back in the water to test we will see but at this point im just done with the boat.

Supposedly it's fixed at 10 weeks but i have no confidence. Tech couldn't tell me what fixed it. They changed the software a couple times and now appears to be working. I asked what software it has in it and he couldn't answer that. I pick it up tomorrow. Probably listing it for sale if it works before it breaks again.

How could they not know what software version it has? I am guessing the tech you spoke to wasn't the one that worked on it. But his answer should have been " I'm not sure sir, but let me make a quick call and find out for you. "

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Cool you got your boat fixed. I assume if you speak to the tech when you pick it up they can tell you what the procedure was to update the correct software and get it working.

Get it dialed in and have some fun using it. Sort of a bad time to try to sell your boat, but I do not know your local market.
    2018 Supra SL400

I'm just now seeing this thread, sorry to hear about all the troubles. Cant say i had the exact same issue with my 21 mojo, but i did have a similar issue a few months ago where the electronics just went haywire out of nowhere. All my sensors on the screen would go to 0 or null value, the cruise button was flashing between zero off and something blue, low voltage warnings but batteries/alt were fine, no control of surf tabs/pumps, etc. However motor would run and boat would drive fine. I took it to my dealer (Aug 23rd) and they got with Skiers Choice to help diagnose. I was told SC said "they havent seen another issue like this". Their remedy was to replace the screen unit entirely and that has solved the issue. Took a couple weeks to receive the unit, but so far i havent had another issue. I hope that helps in some way.
    2021 Mojo

After 10 weeks i left the house at 530am this morning to go get it at the dealer in Orlando. Had to sit at the dealer for 4 hours to fix a cusion that they screwed up. Got home at 4pm and dropped the boat in the water and still broken.

https://youtu.be/mGhuVg6DQ9Q

I have no words

That is bonkers they’d release that back to you. I noticed your cruise button actually says “cruise”, does it normally say zero off? When mine was broken it flashed between the two. You might have the same issue I did.
    Last edited by blay127; 10-24-2022 at 04:52 PM.
    2021 Mojo

I don't have zero off. Only paddle wheel.

My mondo didnt move wake plate when sitting still. Wake plate was only adjustable when I was moving.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

My mojo has always been adjustable whenever but when you start it normally it cycles all the way up and down.