Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need help

Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
    My mojo has always been adjustable whenever but when you start it normally it cycles all the way up and down.
    Are the other systems on the boat working?
    2018 Supra SL400

Im not sure to be honest. Dropped it in the water and that's immediate so i stopped. Now im at work through Thursday. I sent that video last night back in and finally made the call to skiiers choice and left a voicemail. I will see if i get any calls back today but at this point i would think my boat would be a lemon. It's been in the shop more then 20% of the time ive owned it. It's been in multiple times for the same problems. Im just lost because ive never had to go through any of this before.

Make sure time in the shop from new is documented for lemon law. Lots of emails cc dealer in the emails. Be professional even if you want to blast the dealer or the service department. I know we had a couple of lemon law cars when I worked for Audi and persistence paid off for the owners who wrote the emails and called and made the most noise. We had a customer with a newer zl1 camaro supercharged big bad car. He got his car lemon lawed and the issue it was ha ing was his fault. He woumd put auto trans in neutral when going down hills to "save gas" and it was making the trans and engine ecu freak out. He didnt find that out until he was on his second car, but Gm gave him a new one. Hope skiers can help you figure it out or get you on the road to a new boat.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

any update Bigs? curious about this one. wish you the best of luck
    2021 Mojo

I called skiiers choice and got a call back from A.J.. He asked if i could use a different mechanic then my dealer and had that mechanic call me. He came to my house (i had to pay the mobile fee but whatever) and went through the boat, took a bunch of notes, said he was going to order all the stuff i need and come back and install it. So im just waiting on that. I can still use the boat. Just have to reset the batteries when the wakeplate acts up. I have a bunch of new issues since i got the boat back. Not sure if the boat was wrong before or now but my pitch readings don't correlate with before. I used to run full ballast and be around 10 degrees of pitch and now I'm around 7. Had an issue with the tabs not engaging while surfing on Saturday and had to reset the batteries. It's just non stop problems but now that interest rates are what they are i figure im just stuck if i want a boat.

i know some bad actuators went out from the factory, i know because i got one of them. Not SC fault, it is a LENCO quality issue. frustrating part is the dealer always trying to do the bare minimum which just wastes everyones time.
    2022 Mojo - 400 - flow 3 - OJ 930 15.5x15 prop - 1k lead - 2.5-3k elevation

previous: 2007 centurion elite V air warrior

I would not worry about inconsistent pitch settings if they are changing around software and parts on your boat.
    Plus it sounds like new parts many be on their way.
    Last edited by MJHSupra; 11-07-2022 at 02:52 PM.
    2018 Supra SL400