Default Front open bow area

The front of my open bow is not carpeted, what do you guys recommend so that it is not so slippery. get carpet kit made or some kind of sticky compound? This is for the bare floor.

Brian Raymond Guest

Default Slippery when wet

A snap in carpet with seamed edges would be my recommondation. Depending on make and model, it may be offered as an option, check with your dealer on price and availability. Brian Raymond

Thanks, tis is what I have heard I am waiting for price.

I know this is probably not what you are looking for, but I'll post it anyway. I had the same problem and solved it by ordering a bow filler cushion to fill the gap up front and make it a playpen seating. No more exposed floor, and I use the space underneath for fat sacs, so they are out of the way. The only problem is it makes the underseat storage in the bow kinda a pain, but otherwise we love it. You can order the part from your dealer and it is pretty easy to set the mounting hardware yourself.

I am thinking about getting "gator tape". I can be slippery when wet. Has anyone else used it? It can be ordered at the following...

http://www.wakejunky.com/index.html
    Mike

I have a bunch of Gator Grip on my Outback, that stuff rocks. I really like it when (and this has happened several times) someone in an Air Nautique or xstar stops me and tells me how good it looks! Not slippery at all when wet, easy to cut with scissors. I got the red and it matches moomba red pretty well, but the Texas sun took a toll on it last year and it faded pretty bad. Chris (mr gator grip) told me the red has the worst fade problems. The only problem I could see using it in a high traffic area like that would be tearing, I have not had any problems but mine is on the gunwales and engine cover (and I use a strip as a transom guard). It is a similiar feeling material to the ski deck foam which on my boat is getting torn up.

Default Gator Grip on Platform

Would this work on a swim platform? Maybe the color would not come off on your feet and carpet. I have not seen the Gator grip in person. Any thoughts?
    Love the water!!!

Default Gator Grip

Check the discussion on wakeworld.com. There are pics on there on a post from the last few days where a guy put gator grip on the swim platform of his Supra Launch. Looks real nice. I would like to know how much it would cost.

Guys, whatever gray foam mat Moomba used on the swim platform of the 99 outback is great. So, this gator stuff might work, or, ask the factory to send you some of the old stuff to try.....